Pony Merch

Slazer

I know not every Brony has the means or desire to acquire merchandise from the show, but for the rest of you who do or were just lucky enough, what do you own? Plushies, figurines, comics, what have you. Fan-made or official, there's no difference in my eyes- and thus none in this discussion.

That being said, as a corollary point, what kind of quality merch would you like to see Hasbro put out en masse in an official sense?

I own a few of the blindbag ponies and cards, but my pride and joy is a handmade Princess Luna plushie my best friend bought me as a belated Christmas gift last year. I've worked hard to keep it in pristine condition, and have succeeded so far.

Let's see... I've got the blindbag versions of the Mane Six, plus Funko versions of Derpy, Dr. Hooves, Vinyl Scratch, Octavia, Lyra, Bon-Bon, and Fluttershy. And the first collection of the comics, the Return of Chrysalis arc. Gonna be grabbing more comic collections soon, and possibly more figures as they come. (C'mooon, Funko Luna...)

I've got dog tags, trading cards, plushies, comics, posters, Pinkie Pie toothbrush/toothpaste set.

That's it so far but I asked for all pony merch for Christmas so hopefully I get some awesome pony shirts and some more pony figures and plushies to add to my collection.

Toys and plushies are okay, but a majority of my ponystuff is practical: bags, socks, shirts, panties, beach towels, nail polish, hair clips, pins/buttons, scarves, belts, key chains, vinyl decals, calendars, bowls, coffee mugs, etc.

I'm always on the look out for new stuff!

I'm not the biggest collector of really anything...I just don't like having lots of little things around...But I do like the minis. While most are in storage, I really like the Zecora mini they put out. She was mostly show accurate (just no mark on her other side)..And Gilda one was really good too.

I had this DJ Pon-3 figure I got online that was made of sandstone..Or something like that. She was perfect, but she did not survive tipping over. :oops:

djpon3.jpg

I've got all kinds of MLP merch... phone case, pillow case, blanket, key chain, purse, socks, bumper stickers, necklaces, all issues of the comics that have been made, about 70 of the blind bag toys from three different series, DVDs of both seasons... that's all I can think of right now :D

I have none. It'd be cool if I could get my hand on maybe 1. But it would have to be of Rarity. Maybe a figure or sculpture like that sweet Vinyl Scratch one above. I would either bring it to work as a desk decoration or just something for my figure collection at home. I mostly have PlayArts figures, Transforners, and Vintage Transformers toys/figures. It'd be nice if there I was something pose-able like some of my revoltech figures. Wait... Is there??

I just found this AWESOME website with almost everything MLP merch!! Just ordered a package from there it arrived in less than a day!!

THE LINK: http://www.toywiz.com/mylittlepony.html

It is really a good website. they have trading cards, blind bags, and much much more!!

Anther website is Brony.com, it doesn't seem as good but I haven't tried it xD!

THE LINK: http://www.brony.com/

Has less stuff but comes with free brony glasses! It somewhat has more weird things but hey, its all merchandise!!

Enjoy the websites, Dashie!!

• 3 weeks later...

Lets see... 4 shirts (previously 5), two posters, several figures (multiples of Dashie), a Dashie Messenger bag, and my most recent aquesition:

2013-10-28%2017.12.18.jpg

Yes, that *IS* a genuine TY Beanie Baby Dash. So it has some collectors value as well!

• 1 month later...

Ooh! Looks like we're going to get something I've always wanted since I started following this show! Show-accurate figures that weren't just standing in an typical generic pose....

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2014/02/awesome-looking-pony-figures-possibly.html

The picture there is kind of poor, but you can get an idea what they're gonna look like...Lots of details...

Interesting characters they picked for the game....And the Funco Twilight (With wings!) and Trixie are being shipped out to those who pre-ordered them. I like them, but I'm holding out for a Luna. <3 I read somewhere that they are going for scale, so when they do larger characters, they will be the right size compared to the regular pones.

I'd get that, or maybe I should hold out for the Diamond Luna... :razz:

My collection is growing without me meaning to. They're mostly gifts. xD Lets see...

~MLP socks

~Derpy Hat

~Derpy Backpack

~RD Nail Polish

~Pinkie Pie lip balm

~2 MLP shirts (one with the cast, and with Derpy)

~Rainbow Dash beanie baby collectable

~POP! Derpy Figurine

~A couple trading cards (Fluttershy and Cadance)

~2014 MLP calendar

~Derpy wallet!

I know Im missing something, but that's all I can think of at the moment. x3

Archived