hi everypony!

SongHeart

About Myself: i live in my old Kentucky home. i like swimming, music, art, graphic designing, music, art, MLP, music art, Club Penguin, did i mention music and art?

How I found Canterlot.com: i typed in 'MLP forums' in the search bar XD

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: my little cousin made me watch an episode with her and i loved it!

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Rainbow Dash,Pinkamina Diane Pie
hello everypony i am SongHeart :) i like Music and Art. i play piano and i sing pretty good. not to brag. my favorite charachters on the show are the CMC because im a combination of all of them pretty much! my favorite among the mane six are Rainbowdash, Pinkie, and AJ. i am homeschooled. i'm pretty weird in alot of levels. i like night more then day, and i'd rather be cold then warm..... i have a HUGE family. i have like 10 cousins that come over regularly and drive me crazy. and...... thats about it :)

RAINBOW DASHIE FAN :3!!!!!!!

Anyways, hiya!!!

Welcome, welcome, welcome!! Hope you enjoy your stay here with us in Canterlot!!

:RDash::Flutter::TSparkle::Pinkie::AJ::Rarity::Celest::Luna:

If you need anything at all, just message me and i'll be more than happy to help you out!!

Cheers and Enjoy,

:razz::smirk::);):smug::kissy:

-xXDashieXx

Welcome to Canterlot.com!

So you like music and art? You came to the right place! Got plenty of both here!

Hope you enjoy your stay!

:D:D:D

Archived