Hearth's Warming Eve OOC Discussion

SteelEagle

HearthswarmingEvebanner_zps455b4caa.png

This year it was decided that Canterlot's Hearth's Warming Pagent would be an all foals cast! Fillies and Colts from all over Equestria gathered together to play various characters from the traditional play for all of Canterlot to see!!

Roles

Private Pansy:Wind Walker

Commander Hurricane :Babs Seed

Princess Platinum : AppleBloom

Clover the Clever :Taken by Reno GoLucky

Smart Cookie: Glimmer

Chancier Pudding Head:BeBop Slide

Assorted background cast roles:Open

Assorted Foliage and clouds cast:Open

Narrator :Psmith

First role come, first serve, does not matter if your character is the right race or gender for that matter! As Reno will be playing the role of Clover the Clever!

We will also need teachers and Chaperons to make sure not TOO many foalshenanigins happen ;)

Audience members are welcome as well! Please post in this thread with the role that you want your character to take up!

Idea: My character(s), a bunch of random ponies, either under a WoE or CC, pub/tavern-like (or might as well be) setting, everyone just celebrating Hearth's Warming Eve with hearty joy, reminiscing the year, singing of the joy of the days to come,and a warm dinner . Ponies can come and go as they please. And further events and shenanigans may just happen.

I mean, who doesn't like just promoting the spirit of Hearth's Warming Eve by gathering around a warm fire, sharing carols, gifts and stories to random ponies in said spirit. It'll be fun!

Any takers? I'm short on a venue,and probably a host to make things interesting (because none of my characters own/run/are employed at a perfectly large and festive-feeling enough gathering place).

Harv0kz- I'd just go ahead and create a one-off venue ran by an NPC and just start the thread. I'll toss Pathfinder into it once up.

Lime- Abby as Princess Platinum.

Shadow- Maybe try this guy: http://www.canterlot.com/topic/17250-playing-in-the-snow-open-to-fillies-and-colts/

I know Might and Psmith are kind of older colts, but would they work as Commander Hurricane/Private Pansy? If not, I can bring them in as chaperones.

Not sure if it makes sense to have two ponies of yours as important characters, but if you'd like, my Babs could be Hurricane while Psmith can be Pansy. :D

It wasn't so much both playing parts, as they could fill either. Psmith's profile is here, but if its for youngsters, you can have him and Might as Chaperones, like I said.

I think I just want ONE character per person in the thread for now, he's a bit too old to be a character, and too young to be a chaperone since he's still a colt himself, he could help with the backstage work maybe? Props, lighting,? Or Heck if he wants he can be the narrator, just realized I forgot that role XD

Archived