My Little Pony Comics?

Ravenflight

I'd say totally worth it! I have all of them up to issue #14 and the micros comics up to #8. Really great, creative, lots of little inside jokes for the fans. Yep they good stuff. You can order most of them off amazon if you can't find them in your comcis stores. Or order them from an online comic dealer. I've used all of these suggesitons and they've worked great. :D

I'd say totally worth it! I have all of them up to issue #14 and the micros comics up to #8. Really great, creative, lots of little inside jokes for the fans. Yep they good stuff. You can order most of them off amazon if you can't find them in your comcis stores. Or order them from an online comic dealer. I've used all of these suggesitons and they've worked great. :D

They just put out the last Micro-Comic, which was #10 and all about Luna. It's probably my favorite of the micro-comics... <3:Luna:

• 2 months later...

I recently started reading the comics (ironically because of some false info a friend of mine gave me) and I have to say they're very good. Read the whole micro-series, Friends Forever #1 and #2, and most of the main series. I was a little worried about them being like the show or even worse... but... well... the comics... they push the limits even further on what can be considered "G" rated... including just-off-pannel death where you SEE the blood-splatter! (not to mention a lot of other things...) Really they're great, I look forward to the next batch ^_^

The comics provide immensely satisfying characterization and expansion on the lore of the world itself while being filled to the brim with references and background things. They also give quite a few other characters the spotlight and even work in the lessons somewhere in the end. I highly recommend them.

as they told you, comic is AWESOME, obviously if you mean the IDW one (on many countries there are comic books released that are quite worthless, reusing the same vectors ad nausea with G3.5 worthy plot lines, as in Fluttershy can't open a pickle jar and then they all learn a lesson on friendship)

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone reading this? #17 was just packed with awesome. Lots of Luna, Celestia and

Starswirl the Bearded

and also Luna as

Celestia

. And the ending! Jinkies! And I really like

Starswirl.

I hope he shows up in the show.

• 3 weeks later...

Check online! I know a few sites were selling the pony (Digital) comics for 99 cents! While I purchase the main series the old timey way (hard copy), I usually purchase the mini series through my Nook.

The current storyline (Just started after the pirate storyline) has delt with Starswirl...AND HIS SECRETS! OOOOOH!

And it's really good so far.

buy it.

I'd stopped buying them - I have no idea what's going on now... something about pirates?

You can say that again, arrrrr....! I know how I got those comics, but I cannot show the method openly for it's not allowed in the rules.

Archived