Art Requests?

RainbowFoxxy

I would like to take a couple art requests. This will be first come first served. Example of my work:

limecopy_zps2b43e407.jpg

Another example would be my profile picture. ;)

Just write which pony or creature you would like to have drawn and a general idea of what you'd like to see. :D

Request Status Report

Bellosh101>>>>> completed and shown below

xXDashieXx>>>>> completed and shown below

SongHeart>>>>>>in the works

Slazer>>>>>>>>>>in the works

PyroBlaze>>>>>>not started

ShadowSound>>>>>>not started

Quillheart>>>>>>not started

Krad1213>>>>>>>>not started

Completed Art Requests

Bellosh101 (this came out a little small for some reason but I still like it. I hope you do too!)

belloshclearcopy_zps97f61677.jpg

xXDashieXx>>>>> (I did this one with some background art)

plasma_zpsbb376db9.jpg

If you're willing to do a griffon, I've got a request for you! :D

Thank you in advance if you decide to take this request on. ^_^

My request is more or less my Griffon OC, Albina, drawn up in the FiM style al a Gilda and Gustave. I'd prefer a full-body picture with a transparent background, but everything else I will leave in your hooves. :)

If you are willing to do more than one pony per pic, I'd like one of Pyro and Xan. They are both in my profile pic, though there are some inconsistencies with the pic. (That might be the wrong word, sorry if it is.) Pyro is the one in the center, but he is a unicorn, and the pic shows no horn. Xan is the left pony, but he is a Pegasus, and his mane should be longer. Xan also wears a cloak, so that would be an appreciated addition, but you don't have to include it. I'm not sure as far as pose and background goes, I'll just leave that to you.

If you only want to do one pony per pic, just do Xan please. He doesn't have any art by himself. In fact, my profile pic is the only piece of art he has appeared in at all.

If you want to look at their apps, you can find them in my log.

You might want to do a queue list to keep you thread from getting too many request to comprehend, just a thought ;)

Anyways! I would love a drawing of Punk Walker! He's in the REA so you could draw him with or without armor; whichever you prefer. You could also take a little inspiration from his personality if you feel like going creative on the drawing. Things like his outgoing attitude, his rebellious mind, his apatite for pumpkins or fright for insects could be displayed in the drawing if you'd want them to. However; a plain drawing of him is more than enough since I mainly want to use it as a reference in threads :)

I would of course not say no to the artist's own little spice in the drawing if you have own ideas!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived