Season 4: The 'box' at the start and the 6 keys.

Ok, so i just wanna say this because it is coming more apparent to me and my friends.

Season 4:

The begining of this introduced the 'Tree of Harmony' which, while unexplained, i'm all cool with. The main thing i want to discuss is the 'Box' the tree gives to Twilight, along with the 6 key holes we can clearly see on it.

Now, i'm sure someone has already said this: 1 key for each element of Harmony' and i do believe that is correct. So the main question is 'What are the keys and how to the main 6 get them?'.

That's been answered to me after watching 'Rarity takes Manehatten' and 'Rainbow Falls'.

I believe (Head Canon) that the items gifted to them are the keys, or will transform into the keys once all 6 are acquired.

My reasoning: Rarity shows extraordinary generosity during her episode, however, it changes when she turns her friends into manual labor. Now, after being generous to Coco, she is given a thread coloured Rainbow. At the end of the episode, we see a rainbow light shine though it.

Rainbow: Rainbow is Loyal, we know that. However, her loyality was conflicted when offered to join Cloudsdale's team, when the disloyalty of Skyfire meant to get Soarin 'injured' so he couldn't compete. However, Rainbow remained Loyal and taught Spitfire (and the wonderbolts) loyalty. Rainbow recieves a Wonderbolt trinket (I forget what they are called) and at the end of the episode again, a rainbow glow.

So, this means the other 4 members of Harmony will have similar events, where their element is tested and taught to another, and they will be given a gift.

These gifts are their keys into the box! Or they will do something related to the keys seems to be the most logical explanation.

But the main question still remains 'What is in the box' to which, i'm still working on it. My best theory is it'll make the other elements of harmony alicorns, or it's FlufflePuff.

But the main question still remains 'What is in the box' to which, i'm still working on it. My best theory is it'll make the other elements of harmony alicorns,

oh gawd, dont even suggest that... x_x we already had one jump the shark scare with Twilight's assention... my personal guess is that it's a new, more powerful, Elements of Harmony (or possibly a seed to grow a new tree so they can take back the elements, since in either case, we need an emergnacy 'dues ex machina' that can be called on when things get out of paw...

In any case, I'd bet money on it being important to the season finale, likely thee will be another theat to equestria and the box will be their last hope and *gasp* it contains exactly what they need to save the day! (though possibly not before a dramatic freak-out by twilight ;) )

or it's FlufflePuff.

That would be epic! :D lol

Hasbro's next MLP toy line is inside the box.

Nah, way too small and the box looks too dark, it would be bright pink if that was in it! :P *will never forgive 'pinklestia'*

Sorry ashton - Rainbow Power IS the most likely thing in the box...take note of the rainbow motifs appearing lately! :razz:

Who says that's NOT the EoH replacement? Sounds to me like it is...

Though I'd rather it be something like...

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Mane-6-dragonified-375563233

DRAGON POWER!!! (lol, yeah hella stretch but...) (and yes, I know much better M6-as-dragons art, but I cant find it in a quick search x_x)

Archived