Anthro or Humaniod  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer

• Anthro
    • Humaniod

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, and Song, this wouldn't be cannon to the movies or shows, as long as you know the basics of Star war your fine

Anthro or Humanoid? I very doubt normal horses will work. Anthro is Equestria girls where Humaniod is more like they are normal colored and basicall human with tail and ears and whatever other parts they have based on race

Anthro makes it more interesting to the mind. What are the restrictions to character design? also a general idea of point in time? if it's anthro I would imagine it's an alternate universe but then again there are a lot of weird aliens out there why not throw in some hybrid pony humanoids.

as in a border to not cross, surely there can't be an all powerful sith master that nobody can defeat. or can there? lol I've not RPed on here before and it's been a long time since I've RPed anywhere else so I'm just trying to take in as much detail as I can.

If I wanted to become a new bounty hunter on the scene for hire that wouldn't be too much would it?

We all will start on base level but I was thinking like Old Republic, you can play as: http://www.swtor.com/holonet/classes

Now Knight/warrior are more lightsaber based combat with little force where as inquistor and Consular are heavy force light on saber

Archived