Hello everypony! I am Shade Fire! :D

ShadeFire

About Myself: Video games are my life. I am also an artist, not the greatest but I'm getting there. I normally draw anthro ponies but occationally draw other things, but mostly ponies. I plan to get a job in the gaming industry so I can do what I love. I'm not a man of words so it may seem I'm rambling on about myself...

How I found Canterlot.com: I was looking for a place to rp and make friends doing it :D

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: A friend of mine told me about it and showed me stuff from the fandom, i thought it was kind of cool but another friend told me to avoid it. Awhile later my other friend told me to give it a chance and watch an episode. My first episode I saw was Fall Weather Friends.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Rainbow Dash
I plan to have a lot of fun on this site and meeting other ponies will only be the half of it :D

Welcome to Canterlot.com!

Lots of RP opportunities here on this website!

Hope you enjoy your stay!

:D:D:D

Welcome To Canterlot. Nice to see such an enthusiastic person around here who really wants to pursue something in the gaming industry. Being self taught can be a great advantage, I am also looking forward to seeing your art around these fair parts. ;)

Archived