Hi guys!

Wingedwolf

Hey everyone!

Artax (not sure of your username here?) invited me over here, so I decided to join!

I'm from Wales, I used to have a large collection of G1's as a kid and am now rediscovering everthing! I'm an artist, I love the MLP FiM style, and do commissions involving it. I'm also looking into cusomizing MLPs (so always looking for bait!). Right now I am attempting my first custom, a G3 into a character from FiM!

Nice to meet everyone, and you'll most likely see my art on here as I do it :3

Well welcome to our great and wonderful forum that is Canterlot! You are a friend of Prince Artax? Great!

My name is BlindJester formally known as PaintedWings and I will be your new other buddy.

I usually have two standard questions I ask every new brony but I won't ask them this time. Please don't be afraid to ask our wonderful staff any questions you may have, also you must post 5 times in the intro section before you are allowed anywhere else it gives you a great opportunity to get to know the other new bronies.

Welcome to the herd and enjoy your stay.

Welcome to Canterlot! :D we've already gotten acquainted, so I guess there's no need to say hello lol I hope you have a great time on the forums! :D