Play Date With RD! Epic Storm Nexus Race!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My advice would be to observe the following:

1- Common sense. If you're interacting with someone or are in a certain flow with other posters, pay attention to them.

2- Timing. Give people time to respond.

3- Applejack is Best Pony. When in doubt, trust me!

My Adventurous painter does enjoy racing and playing the hero, she also has some really strong wind magic that could help out. if you feel you have enough for now I won't be any more truoble. :)

:P I mean in terms of average posting. Sure I expect us to pull some stuff on one another- except for Applejack, too focused for play- but from what I see this race is less a goofball whoopdy lolz time and more an epic race of epicness.:D

Ummmmm, RD might have something to say about #3....

You better believe I've got something to say! The best pony around has to prove themselves as best! I'll see you in the race Applesmack!

Ha ha... anyway, yeah posting order... just be kind and don't overrun the thread. Also, don't let the thread die. If you want to post, go for it! Just be respectful while you're doing so.

:blah:

Hmmmm, I'm not sure if we could come up with something for this idea that would fit into CC...

What if certain 'powers' were somehow available for racers to use? Something fun like a spell that slows others down, or launches pies, or something... Any ideas and getting something like that to work during the race that fits CC? Possibly poison joke usage?

Archived