How do you rank the Mane Six in your order of preference

My order right now is:

1. Rarity
  2. Rainbow Dash
  3. Applejack
  4. Pinkie Pie
  5. Twilight Sparkle
  6. Fluttershy

Season four saw Applejack fall in my rankings and Pinkie Pie rise. It would not surprise me if they switched places eventually.

1 Twilight Sparkle

2 Rarity

3 AJ

4 Rainbow

5 Pinkie

6 Flutters

Honestly the last 3 are pretty fluid (OK not really with FS as I never really liked her, but Pinkie and RD do switch sometimes). This list has been the norm for me for a while now.

1. Fluttershy

2. Rarity

3. Pinkie Pie

4. Twilight Sparkle

5. Rainbow Dash

6. Applejack

Pinkie and Twi are very close together, and they used to be #2, but Rarity sneaked her way up there somehow. I don't dislike AJ, I just connect with her character the least.

1. Applejack

2. Rarity

3. Rainbow Dash

4. Twilight Sparkle

5. Fluttershy

6. Pinkie Pie

S4 ruined Pinkie Pie for me. She had some fantastic episodes when she was the central character, but she was just so poorly written this season that it was starting to make me sick.

1. Pinkie, cause she's the ideal friend, really adorable and she only wants to make her friends happy, despite how she goes about it! She just seems like somebody I want to have around me with their positive energy and infectious motivation. She's just perfect to me. :D

2. Twilight, cause she's the cutest, smartest pony princess out there, and not to mention a really awesome individual. Her positive outlook and need to learn and understand everything makes her just amazing. :blush:

3. Applejack, cause her work ethic, down-to-earth nature and bluntness of her makes her someone that can help set you on the right track, and can be a really nice pony to hang around with, although a tad bland. :smug:

4. Rarity, cause she's someone who can really look after you and keeps your best interests in mind, and quite an interesting pony. She's here because I just like the others better, not because she deserves it. ;)

5. Fluttershy, cause although she's pretty adorable and tries really hard for her friends when they need her, the show tends to keep her back to her roots as if she doesn't get any character development. :oops:

6. Rainbow Dash, cause she just doesn't click with me, and I really don't know why. I just can't seem to find why others like her when I try to understand. I guess her attitude and mine just don't match well, and drives her away from me. :shock:

1. Pinkie, cause she's the ideal friend, really adorable and she only wants to make her friends happy, despite how she goes about it! She just seems like somebody I want to have around me with their positive energy and infectious motivation. She's just perfect to me. :D

Your ideal friend is someone that doesn't take a No and breaks into your house and sets your personal possessions on fire? =I

Your ideal friend is someone that doesn't take a No and breaks into your house and sets your personal possessions on fire? =I

Well, sure she might have been a bit rash on that part, but really, it was through good intentions and that's what I count. All she wanted to do was make someone happy, although not seeing the larger picture, such as invading someone's personal space or announcing their insecurities to everybody listening. It was all in a positive, well-intentioned way, so I simply look past the "negative" stuff. As for the fire, she obviously didn't do that on purpose. How was she supposed to know that one loose wooden board was going to send an object huddling toward a lantern and set the book on fire? :P

Well, sure she might have been a bit rash on that part, but really, it was through good intentions and that's what I count. All she wanted to do was make someone happy, although not seeing the larger picture, such as invading someone's personal space or announcing their insecurities to everybody listening. It was all in a positive, well-intentioned way, so I simply look past the "negative" stuff. As for the fire, she obviously didn't do that on purpose. How was she supposed to know that one loose wooden board was going to send an object huddling toward a lantern and set the book on fire? :razz:

She wasn't supposed to know, but she shouldn't have been in his home in the first place without an invitation ;)

She wasn't supposed to know, but she shouldn't have been in his home in the first place without an invitation ;)

Invitation? Bah, Pinkie needs invitations only for parties, anything else is fair game! :D

Applejack is the ideal friend. She has apples, and she's honest and dependable, and she has apples, and.....apples.

I agree with that, apples are the only thing you need to be an ideal friend! Oh, and cupcakes too!

1.applehorse.

2.bookshorse

3.braggybluehorse

4.pinkhorse.

5.fashionhorse.

6.shyhorse

moonhorse is best princesshorse.

chickenhorse is best kid horse.

I agree! Moonhorse forever! XD

Umm lets see

1. Pinkie Pie

2. Fluttershy

2. Rarity

3. Twilight

3. Apple Jack

6. Rainbow Dash

Pinkie Pie is my top because personally I've learned the most from her in trying to be more outgoing and just plain living day by day with smiles and energy. This season even more so with her.

Okay so rainbow dash is always a hit or miss with me personally. I mean she has a few episodes I like but then she has a lot of episodes I've just utterly wanted to kick her in the flank. This season alone she nearly traded off fluttershy for a book, was a compete jerk to twilight who was just trying to help her with her wonderbolt quiz. Then lied to her team and went off to practice with the wonderbolts which one team member has been one of her best friends for ages. Yes she did come back in the end and owned up to what she did on all accounts. So pretty much she just seems like a jerk to me personally.

However she will rocket right back up with with the rest. If in season 5 she shows that she learned from the stuff in season 4, again that's just how I feel about her ^^

Well, my list (as of now) consists of:

-------------------------------

1. Twilight Sparkle

2. Fluttershy

3. Rarity

4. Applejack

5. Pinkie Pie

6. Rainbow Dash

-------------------------------

Yeah, I think that sounds about right. I'm a huge Twilight Sparkle fan, so she'll always be up at the top of my list. Sadly, while I do love her so, Rainbow Dash is usually at the bottom of my list. Nothing against her, of course, just like the others better than her. Now that I think of it, Rarity and Fluttershy have had on going battles for second place, but I think Fluttershy will be there for a while. She's pretty adorable!

Archived