How do you rank the Mane Six in your order of preference

1.Fluttershy:Why is she getting so much hate?She is the kindest pony out of the mane 6.She could talk with everypony in the nicest, most polite way possible.Even if she is shy and mentally weak, she could stand up for her friends and can be surprisingly brave if they are in danger.

The others:

2.Pinkie Pie:I love how she being stupidly stupid.

3 and 4:Rainbow Dash and Twilight:I can't decide.Dashie is too awesome and I love her brags.Twily is an egghead, just like me :>

5.Applejack:She is okay.Nothing too special.I like her style, tho.

6.Rairty:Over-dramatic

1.Fluttershy:Why is she getting so much hate?She is the kindest pony out of the mane 6.She could talk with everypony in the nicest, most polite way possible.Even if she is shy and mentally weak, she could stand up for her friends and can be surprisingly brave if they are in danger.

The others:

2.Pinkie Pie:I love how she being stupidly stupid.

3 and 4:Rainbow Dash and Twilight:I can't decide.Dashie is too awesome and I love her brags.Twily is an egghead, just like me :>

5.Applejack:She is okay.Nothing too special.I like her style, tho.

6.Rairty:Over-dramatic

I made Fluttershy #2 on my post. Take a look.

1. Dash
  2. Fluttershy
  3. Rarity
  4. Pinkie Pie
  5. Applejack
  6. Twilight

I do agree with you that there is others who think that Fluttershy is weak. I mean it kind of is true, but not really. She's the most kindest and sweetest Pegasus in all of Equestria. That's why Sunset Rose is the daughter of Fluttershy. Take a look at her application.  http://www.canterlot.com/topic/20686-sunset-rose-ready/

1. Twilight Sparkle (actually used to be my least favorite once upon a time)

2. Fluttershy

3. Rainbow Dash / Pinkie Pie

4. Rarity / Applejack

I like all of them for different reasons, but I definitely have my favorites. Besides the main six, I also adore Luna and Discord.

I do agree with you that there is others who think that Fluttershy is weak. I mean it kind of is true, but not really. She's the most kindest and sweetest Pegasus in all of Equestria. That's why Sunset Rose is the daughter of Fluttershy. Take a look at her application. http://www.canterlot.com/topic/20686-sunset-rose-ready/

(Don't mind if I get off-topic?Please?)

Dude, you realize that Fluttershy is a...teenager, right?

I have altered the list due to recent episodes

1: Everypony else

2: Fluttershy

Well, sure, Fluttershy's action in that episode was disappointing, but not just because of that and you put her there D:

Well..

1.Pinkie Pie, Flutters

They're great ponies with also great character. I just support Flutters after watching Bats!

2. RD

3. Twi, Rarity

Nothing in particular, just that I still feel fine with Twi and all that. *shesawesometho

4. Applejack

Bats. I like the episode overall, but not everypony else's attidude. (Exclude Flutters here.)

Luna is best princess.

Discord is best.. draconequus. And antagonist.

Derpy is best bg pony xD

1. Applejack  :smug: Honest, kind, humble

2. Fluttershy  :( Humble (except for fashion), bit of a pushover, but otherwise sweet and caring

3. Pinkie Pie  :smirk: Can be serious on occasion, but also does what she can to cheer others up

4. Rarity  :scream: Drama queen; a bit full of herself

5. Rainbow Dash  :20: WAY too full of herself, arrogant, inconsiderate

6. Twilight Sparkle  :x Very inconsiderate and condescending; thinks her way is the best way

I honestly have trouble believing Rainbow Dash or Twilight understand the true meaning of friendship.

I haven't liked Fluttershy since Putting your Hoof Down, she's not done anything to regain footing.

What didn't you like about her there? Wasn't she just trying to be more confident and ended up being the opposite extreme because of what she learned from the Minotaur?

What didn't you like about her there? Wasn't she just trying to be more confident and ended up being the opposite extreme because of what she learned from the Minotaur?

-cough cough-

Rarity: Fluttershy! What *are* you doing? That's no way to behave! 

Fluttershy: Didn't you see what he did to new Fluttershy? And he thought new Fluttershy was a pushover! 

Rarity: No sweetie, he didn't. We saw the whole thing. We think that you've taken your assertiveness training a little too far. 

Fluttershy: *What*? You just want *new* Fluttershy to be a *doormat* like *old* Fluttershy! But old Fluttershy is *gone*! 

Pinkie Pie: New Fluttershy...? Old Fluttershy...? 

Rarity: What happened to *nice* Fluttershy? We want *that* Fluttershy back. 

Fluttershy: [Fluttershy begins to fly circles around Pinkie Pie and Rarity] No, you want *wimp* Fluttershy. You want *pushover* Fluttershy. You want do-anything-to-her-and-she-won't-complain Fluttershy! 

[while she circles them, Pinkie twists her neck around to follow her

Pinkie Pie: [unwinding her neck and feeling dizzy] Nyaaaaah! Too many Fluttershies to keep track of! Make it stop! 

Pinkie Pie: Things getting too complicated for your simple little brain, Pinkie Pie? 

[Fluttershy pushes Pinkie by the head and knocks her into Rarity's 'arms'

Rarity: Now, stop right there! Let's not let things descend into petty insults! 

Fluttershy: [still hovering above them, stationary] Why not? I thought "petty" was what you're all about, Rarity. With your 'petty' concerns about fashion. 

Rarity: [gasps

Pinkie Pie: [zips over] Hey, leave her alone! Fashion is her passion! 

[she stands up and makes hip-swaying motions

Fluttershy: Oh, and what are you passionate about? Birthday cake? *Party hats*? I can't believe that the two most frivolous ponies in Ponyville are trying to tell *new* Fluttershy how to live her life when they are throwing their own lives away on pointless pursuits that *nopony else gives a flying feather about*! 

[Pinkie Pie and Rarity are on the verge of tears now

Pinkie Pie: Looks like *nasty* Fluttershy is here to stay! 

Rarity: I cannot believe what that monster Iron Will has done to you! 

RarityPinkie Pie: [they run away crying   

Yeah, but she apologized after that and changed how she acted.

These thoughts didn't come out of nowhere, they were deliberately sharpened words to cut her friends.

That and her behavior at the Gala, her spinelessness, and general it's either on or off personality of hers I find really offputting.

How did a ranking of the Mane 6 turn into a discussion of the shortcomings of Fluttershy? (Though it would be an interesting topic of discussion... the shortcomings of characters)

People seem to be not fond of how I rank FlutterShy :P and I was asked for my reasons yellow sad is at the bottom.

Archived