Brony Level... Its over 9000!

Chonico

Lame attempt at a catchy title.

Any who, howdy fellow Bronies! I found this at Equestria Daily and thought it rather entertaining.

How Much of a Brony are you? :!:

Take a shot at it and see what you get. And remember, its all in good fun and the result has no effect on your awesomeness as a Brony :)

I got an 80% which is a lot higher than I thought I would get given that I only have 4 ponies (Applejack, Twilight, Rarity, and Fluttershy) sitting on my bookshelf and a Gundam scale model with an Applejack paint job... I should post a picture of it at some point :)

Have fun fellow Bronies!

You got 230 of 260 possible points.

Your score: 88 %

Mega-Brony

You have proven that you are a true fan of the series. Not only that, but you know much about the episodes and you also apply your brony-ness in real life. This is a really good result. You should be proud of it!

Mm... Well... :)

You got 213 of 260 possible points.

Your score: 82 %

Mega-Brony

You have proven that you are a true fan of the series. Not only that, but you know much about the episodes and you also apply your brony-ness in real life. This is a really good result. You should be proud of it!

I require moar pony merchandise! :20:

That was better than I expected.

287/357

80%

fully approved brony

all the things that I lost marks on are things like "do you write fan fiction?" or "have you made fan videos?" or "have you made any remixes?". I would do more things like that if I had the skills/access to MLP videos for editing.

if you asked me more about my knowledge of things in the show, outside of the mane plot/characters, I'd score WAY higher! like 20% higher! :20: (that's a lie, because then I'd be at 100% XD maybe 2% is more reasonable)