Hello!

BlueOrigin

I'll have to admit, I don't quite connect to Twilight as much as some of the other ponies. She's got magic and can save the day and all, but it's the personalities of the others and how they interact that makes the show for me. Doesn't mean I don't love her any less!

We probably all have a couple ponies we don't connect with as much. For me it's Pinkie and Fluttershy.

I personally think Twilight's delightful personality is integral in making the show work.

I can understand that. My inner Fluttershy urges me to love them all as a whole, rather than putting values on each separately. It's kind of hard to think which I have most in common with, since they all have certian traits I can find in myself. I'm sure it's that way for a lot of others too.

Astronomy and a Space Enthusiast? Hrmmm... Ok GL 559 go's by the name:

Alpha Centauri A

Alpha Centauri B

Procyon

Groombridge 34

:D Don't have to this i just want to see if you can, no cheating!

But I'm a big Astronomy nd a Space Enthusiast. :o some call my crazy but before I die I want to have my feet on

, you need some good crazy to jump ship to a other world, and I have that crazy.

Greetings! Welcome to our little piece of the MLP:FiM world. :D Cool to see another astronomy buff here among the members, that is so completely awesome. As always, most basic questions about this place can be answered in the Getting Started section, but if you have any particular questions feel free to ask in response. :o

Oh man=D im going to enjoy it here!

Astronomy and a Space Enthusiast? Hrmmm... Ok GL 559 go's by the name

Gliese 559, had to google it =D its ACA

Though my favorite system is HD10180, outside sol.

You may infact get to mars if things go well enough with NewSpace! Which I believe the will!

Blue_Origin_Logo.png

HD10180? It's vary nice but my fave is HD 128620. (or HD 128621 but being binary star's i hate having to take one of the two names feels like I'm Levin one out!)

:blah: and i hope I'm not some old man by the time we get to mars! (on the side we need to get are self on the moon ASAP)

But i have feeling me and you are going to get a long! *add's to friends list!* Feel free to hit me with a PM just hope i don't geek out to bad...

Elon Musk, hes our man, if he can't do it no one can ^^

I am fairly excited by these new space companies. What is your opinion on the resource development of the moon? Will helium 3 be a driving force behind development? Fusion tech has to become sucessfull first however. If space access costs are brought far enough down then resource development becomes much easier. There is alot of stuff out there!

For short term i'm not thinking completely private, but a gov't/private partnership where the private space does the designing and building of transport stuffs.

[im also somewhat of a futurist ^^]

AH! yes! helium 3, I for one think we need to be mining that sooner thin later. I see the moon as are best shot to mars, for getting things off the moon is dirt cheep next to getting it off here. And for one space has all forms of goods for us! If we can mine the asteroid belt just think of all the things we can get! But i think we need a foot hold and the moon is nice and close... But one thing that gets me is...

demotivational-posters-the-future1.jpg

Hope we get on to fixing that.

But I'm a futurist too, in my weird why. Think Space cowboy! :20:

But like i say hit me up on PM i can talk on this all day.

Welcome! Enjoy your stay! And remember, I'll be watching. . . :mad:

Also, do you think we *really* got to the moon in '69? As much as I'd LOVE to think we did, I don't think we did what people thought we did, thus not doing what the thought we did thoughters thinking we did what we didn't, but I don't think we did.