Make a wish only to have it horribly corrupted

Granted: You are now Super Saiyan but you can only go Super Saiyan once a year and after you must dig to the centre of the earth until September comes again.

Wish: I wish I was Jontron.

Granted: you aren't Arin but you are his Alias Egoraptor forever but the catch is that you are always traded in the back of Arins mind for the rest of eternity.

Wish: I wish I was the president of the United States of America.

((I wouldn't declaw them, that's just as bad as neutering/spading them, because after that happens, they'll very likely get really sensitive about people touching their paws.))

Granted! Here, for you... Hobbes!

calvin-und-hobbes-grimassen-jpg.jpg

I wish gummy bears were alive when we eat them. Just so they can scream in terror. MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!!! =P

(Two things. I agree about the declawing thing. It was for the obvious now your getting mauled by a tiger corruption. Second Calvin and Hobbes is the best thing ever)

Granted but they gain equal rights and it's now illegal to eat them.

I wish I was superman

(Just because your wish gets corrupted, doesn't always have to be bad ;) )

Granted, you've been taken into a solitary room made of lead under steel... suddenly,  you've transformed into Superman! Enjoy this free-lifetime supply of Kryptonite! I know I know, I'm too kind.

I wish Frogger evolved into something greater for modern gaming.

Granted: (Don't hate me don't hate me...)

He becomes this...

CB-Froghemoth.png

Wish: I wish whenever a person died that they would reincarnate as another different person with the same memories before they died but is a different person because they reincarnated.

Granted! That'll be $7,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,ooo,...

You get the point.

I wish that Frankenstein was invulnerable to fire.

• 3 weeks later...

Granted: It is so incredibly easy that every human being on the planet has lost all feelings and compassion to the point of being blank unloving and unfeeling humans who can easily wake up.

Wish: I wish I could sing everything I said like Freddy Mercury.

Granted: Just edit your prior post and make it say 'I wish I could make good sentences' and then you will only be able to say that sentence for the rest of your life, it will even be written on your grave.

Wish: I wish that I could never go hungry or age.