howdy!

BeGoneThots

Hi. Just started my account. Im kind of new to any pony rp sites but i have used a half dozen others. Still digging into the lore here to get a feel for it. Im a female from Alabama, USA. My main interest in mlp started ages ago with the original show. Glad to see it came back.

My official pony is Thunderbuck. hes an average Equestrian Unicorn Colt, gray coat And silvery mane and tail. His talent is music. Not a specialized kind. He can play almost any instrument and sing well, but he is not a master of any.

Thunderbuck is a shy, socially awkward musician. Raised and home schooled as a single foal. Hes never had more than two friends and is now alone as both his parents passed away. Seeing as he doesnt know anypony yet i think it may be a bit before i actually get into an rp with him. Still building the basic history of his character. His magic is kind of pathetic, but he is a whiz at reparing broken instruments.

Hole thats a fairly interesting enough starter. Hope to join up real soon!!

Hey thanks everyone! Hey rackenhammer! Wow you were right. This place is awesome. Cant wait to get into some serious roleplay. I generally try to keepnit to no more than three at a time because it begins getting difficult to track all the posts otherWise.

I will post up a more complete bio tonight guys!!!

• 4 months later...

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here. Try to keep up with the show too if you can. Have fun RPing with everyone!!

:smirk:

Archived