Canterlot Speed Date and Rave Event!

Of course he would.

He isn't out to cause world chaos, but that doesn't stop him from causing little mayhem and pranks.

I mean, he did mess with Twilight with the Blue Flu. And the Plunder Seeds.

I'm not saying he would make it permanent, I think he would just do it for the duration of the Rave just for some laughs, maybe make a cure and make ponies who aren't brain washed to find it :P.

Its all harmless pranks for his entertainment.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Admittedly I think it would make for some good comedy but it would probably detract from the roleplay as a whole, after all I figured this would be pretty standard and light-hearted which was the reason I was attracted to it.

But yeah, up to the OP and the Player. Still, I'd rather we keep things simple. Suffice to say things didn't go too well for me last time there was a 'fun twist'. 

Admittedly I think it would make for some good comedy but it would probably detract from the roleplay as a whole, after all I figured this would be pretty standard and light-hearted which was the reason I was attracted to it.

But yeah, up to the OP and the Player. Still, I'd rather we keep things simple. Suffice to say things didn't go too well for me last time there was a 'fun twist'. 

-pet pet-

We all remember those times :(

They means the Crystal Faire

Yes, but I didn't really want to mention it explicitly and we should probably drop the subject. I'd rather not open that can of worms, I just wanted to give my reasoning as to why I thought what I did. 

Nah, I decided I'll keep Discord out of this. Zealot's right, it'll detract from the light heartedness of the thread....which isn't really Discord's thing... XD

Oh I dart one mare in the flank and suddenly I'm a bad guy XD

Yes, yes you are...I've started shipping Dusty with Lightout thanks to you :razz:

I'm looking for a little info form a couple peeps and then I'll post a few more speed date threads :)

Eep, that's me isn't it? Though I'm not sure what I left out other than species. 

Clandestine is probably good with griffons as well as ponies. I'm pretty sure she'd be fine with other races though I don't think we have any other races on the board other than Kalime? Just for clarity's sake though I don't think Clandestine would want to be in the same room as a dragon, let alone speed-date one. Hehe. But other than that, I'm sure she would be fine. 

Well, Flux is a changeling, but she's currently disguised as a unicorn.

Ahh, missed that. I'm pretty sure Clandestine wouldn't go for a changeling, unless she got to know them while they were disguised first. Either way, if she found out Flux was a changeling then she wouldn't respond to that particularly well to say the least... 

In fact, that's got me thinking. A while back I wondered, since Clandestine had been a soldier for a long time she's developed that combat intuition sixth sense. I do wonder if, while she wouldn't flat out know if a pony was a changeling, maybe she would just suspect something was a bit off with them. Sort of how people sometimes feel a bit wrong but you're not sure what it is and you don't have anything to go on other than gut feeling. Just a passing thought.

i think I've got all the info needed now...I think I will try to get some more thread up tomorrow. I have to leave right now...sorry for the delay!

Sure, no problem. Get to it when you can. 

Poor Zelda...sitting at an empty table...Lonely....she's so lonely..She an't got nopony to call her owwwwn!

sorrry >_< Been busy lately! Will try and post in zelda's thread soon today

Archived