Canterlot Speed Date and Rave Event!

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys! :D I'll have things sorted in the next couple of days.

@SteelEagle: Yes

@Rackenhammer: Sorry for delays in putting up a thread...will get there soon!

@Alanoth: Wait for a bit and I'll be working on moving things forward!

So, ya I'll have new rounds up and the rave just around the corner ;) Be prepared for its awesomeness!

Ok! Here's what I think I should do with this thread:

I don't want to offend people or make people feel pushed or rushed to make posts in their speed dating rounds. I also know there are others who are rarin' to get more speed dates in before the rave event! I'm going to make a list in this post of everyone I'm pretty sure would want to be in one last round. I'm not going to put you down if your other speed dating round it waiting on a post for you (just cause I don't want to rush people into posting or anything) and/or you said before that you didn't want to be in more speed dating rounds. Take a look at the list, let me know if you want to be added, and I'll make the final speed dating round happen over the weekend :) Again, just let me know if you want to be added, I may have missed some people... After that, it's rave time baby!

Sweet Surprise

Leonard

Brawny Boulder

Martini

Hawkeye

Flux

Flying Brick

Zelda

Soarin'

Kalime

Clandestine

Inkbrand

I'd like to participate in the last speed dating round still. I just didn't want to add on an extra mini round to the three I'd already planned on participating in, if that made sense.

I'm pretty sure Flying Brick is who Flux had for the first round...

And indeed she was Flux's first speed date partner, according to my memory and your records on the original post.

Last round and then its off to the RAVE :D

Am I in the last round?

Don't know, though you still have one more post for our round.

Archived