Canterlot Speed Date and Rave Event!

Hmm... are we allowed to bring in other characters?

I've always wanted to have Java wear a special suit outfited with LEDs, and dance while being struck with 6000 vaults of lightning. Not sure if I want to do that though. Sort of sarcasm. Sort of a thought.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure if this was ever stated anywhere else (I didn't read any of the date threads except my own), but in my post I assumed that Flux was wearing the Unicorn disguise linked in her profile, PyroBlaze. If that's not the case, let me know! But Inkbrand is definitely suppose to be interacting with Flying Brick and Flux.

Posted. I hope its okay that I did even though my last date hasn't finished yet....

By the way, Internet cookies to anyone who can come up with a ponified beer brand name, because my brain was dead. :P

Whoops, I'll get to this one today! :)

It's not a problem, just mentioning it. Get to it when you can, I just felt we needed to keep the thread moving.

Working on a post...But will need to finish it later...need to scoot..do RL stuff...But as Celestia is my witness, I shall get out a post today!

Not a problem, I was thinking I will wait till you get your character in before I respond to anything, just in case yours did go and talk to mine.

I may have put your character on the spot, Zealot, but since Flying Brick has no idea of what Clandestine's issues are, I figured it might be fun to kind of push her buttons.  If you don't want to, of course, we can have it that she vaulted over Foxglove.

I may have put your character on the spot, Zealot, but since Flying Brick has no idea of what Clandestine's issues are, I figured it might be fun to kind of push her buttons.  If you don't want to, of course, we can have it that she vaulted over Foxglove.

Hehe, yeah. It's fine, I don't mind her buttons being pushed. I'm almost tempted to roll a dice to see if she tries to break Brick's arm or something. Hehe, nah, that wouldn't do too well.

But yeah, she will be fine with that. Probably might even have heard her somersault through the crowd, even if it is loud in the club. Though naturally she'll be a little ticked off.

But yeah, again, I'm just waiting for Pony Joe to react to Clandestine not liking the party before I can post again.

I got a post up...sorry for the delay!

Feel free to designate whatever kind of music you want as long as it fits in with the flow of the thread :)

The thread has been super fun so far! I love the Flying Brick antics!

Also, anyone want to be Vinyl's special somepony that she was eying during the speed dating?

Aaaand, if anyone wants their character to warm up to Dusk Till Dawn, that would be fun! Just let me know if you'd like to RP that sort of thing ;)

Archived