Pokemon? Anyone?

I didn't see a thread for this on here.

Anyone else on here play Pokemon?

I haven't played it recently but I quite enjoyed X and Omega Ruby.

:D

I played 1st gen (about 10 years too late), and tried to dive right in to 6th gen when it came out.  I thought I'd actually to get into the competitive scene, but once I started to get my master's degree, I couldn't dedicate the time needed.  So, it sort of fell by the wayside, but if I ever get the time again, I may try again.  It's the sort of game I like.

• 3 weeks later...

I love pokemon a toooon. Super fun games. c:

I haven't beaten one in a while, sadly. I want to get back into White so I can beat it and started White 2.

Looking forward to another game with a story like white's. It was pretty cool. If they can do something like the customizable outfits and appearance with a story basis like white, I'd be in h e a v e n.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm currently doing a Soul Silver run on an emulator. So far I'm been destroying everything with just my starter pokemon. I'm just before Whitney's gym and I'm training my Togepi (and hopefully getting it to evolve) to match my Quilava, who is currently at level 26. I wanted to get a Magnemite before taking on Whitney, but it seems I have to wait until after I beat her so I can get a Magnemite on Route 38/39.

• 1 month later...

Well... it's looks like Gen VII might be coming soon.

Which makes absolutely no sense to me at all and there's no reason for in any way whatsoever.

:twisted:

Go to Serebii.net for more info.

Of course there is a sense in it. It's called 'our wallets'. They don't make those games for giggles, it's all about money.

Of course there is a sense in it. It's called 'our wallets'. They don't make those games for giggles, it's all about money.

You're completely ignoring the fact that it's WAY too damn early for Gen. 7.

:roll:

Archived