Kingdom Hearts - The Organization (sign-ups + OCC discussion)

1203240023a093f97d2948df07.jpg

Heartless...Heartless everywhere. Those who did not believe in the magic of friendship easily fell prey to the curse cast all over Equestria. Ponies whose hearts were weak turned into Heartless, monsters that have no memory of who they were before. But the strong hearted generate a copy of themselves, called Nobodies. Nobodies do not have hearts; they only have the memories of their real body.

Grim Chrysler walked the deserted streets that were once filled with happy ponies. The curse foiled his plans, but he intends to take advantage of it. He maybe a Nobody, but he knew what happened and what he must to do to turn the tables. He spots a Nobody, her head down and her eyes filled with emptiness. Grim pulled his hood down and approached her, “You seek answers…” he said. With a wave of his hoof, letters appeared above her head. “…I can give you purpose” he continued, the letters above the mare’s head spinningarrow-10x10.png around, rearranging the letters as an ‘X’ appeared in front of it. “Erfix” she said, looking up at Grim. “That’s right, the new you” Grim replied with a smirk on his face.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In this roleplay, it would be better if everyone can collect hearts. If everyone collects hearts, we won’t need the keyblade wielder, which helps with a problem :3

You don’t have to rearrange your OC’s name; I just thought it would be cool to add that in XD

For the majority of the roleplay, I’ll be playing as Symphonic Fire since Grim is only there as the leader of the organization.

Cutiemarks would be in black and white to symbolize how Nobodies only have memories. Their lives have no color without a heart.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Grim Chrysler (Xigrm)
Species: Pegasus
Appearance: He has a dark grey coat and a light grey mane. His mane is short and curled, and it hangs over his mask. His mask has red patterns on it and it covers his eyes and the top of his muzzle.
Personality: Grim is a mysterious and quiet pony. He likes to keep things to himself and uses smart ways to get what he wants.
Weapon: He wields a red scythe with black patterns similar to his cutiemark on it.
Others: He summons his scythe in a puff of rose petals. He doesn’t use much magic

Name: Symphonic Fire (Erfix)
Species: Earth pony
Appearance: Fire’s mane and tail are red and orange. Her mane is half spiked and half curled over her eyes.
Personality: Fire is a friendly and happy pony who loved to keep her friends smiling. She can be rough and stubborn at times but she is kind and doesn’t mean to hurt others. She is often sarcastic and laughs awkwardly if she was weirded out.
Weapon: Red Chakrams with blades around it
Others: She summons her Chakrams with flames. Harnesses the element of Fire
sGX5iZi.pngsymphonicfire_by_symphonicfire-d7qffqr.p
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Number I: Grim Chrysler (Xirgm) - Symphonic Fire
Number II: Symphonic Fire (Erfix) - Symphonic Fire
Number III:Xanmas - PyroBlaze
Number IV: Lane Logikin (Xalen) - LostSanity
Number VVirsoh (Xihros)  - DreamySunday

Name: Xanmas Umbrus

Species: Pegasus

Appearance: He has a black coat, and a gray mane and tail. The mane and tail are medium length and spiky. He wears a black cloak with a hood, which is usually up, covering his features.

Personality: Xan is not a team player, and when he is forced to work with a team, he tends to see them more as tools to use to get to the objective. The only pony he truly cares about is himself. He is rather indifferent most of the time, sitting in the background and watching the work of others.

Weapon: Mainly uses a katana, though he also has throwing knives he uses as well.

Others: He commands the powers of darkness, which is where he gets his endless supply of throwing knives and where he summons his sword from.

Aww... I want to participate!!

But... the only OC I have that would fit this is Mage Heart... and... well...

He's a good guy. I have no "evil" OC's...

:cry:

That or maybe my Ace Attorney OC who would mainly work as a "reconnaissance" and/or "information gathering" person?

But... he's not evil either. Plus... he doesn't have a weapon...

Aww... I want to participate!!

But... the only OC I have that would fit this is Mage Heart... and... well...

He's a good guy. I have no "evil" OC's...

That or maybe my Ace Attorney OC who would mainly work as a "reconnaissance" and/or "information gathering" person?

But... he's not evil either. Plus... he doesn't have a weapon...

I admit I don't know the series too well, but I'm pretty sure Axel and Roxas weren't evil either, but they were still part of the organization. I could be wrong on that though.

I admit I don't know the series too well, but I'm pretty sure Axel and Roxas weren't evil either, but they were still part of the organization. I could be wrong on that though.

I'm still trying to think of how to explain my poor OC's became nobodies.

That plus a weapon for Lane.

:(

I'm still trying to think of how to explain my poor OC's became nobodies.

That plus a weapon for Lane.

:(

No one in the organization is evil, just the leader. Don't worry about how your OC becomes a Nobody. The Roleplay will start with Grim telling us the organization's objective. We can assume that everyone became Nobodies in a similar way. As for your weapon, you can look up some weapons that the characters in the game had. It might give you some inspiration.

No one in the organization is evil, just the leader. Don't worry about how your OC becomes a Nobody. The Roleplay will start with Grim telling us the organization's objective. We can assume that everyone became Nobodies in a similar way. As for your weapon, you can look up some weapons that the characters in the game had. It might give you some inspiration.

Alright. I'll try to think of something.

Reserve me for now maybe?

I actually kind of want to use Lane now. Because every group/organization pretty needs a sort of "support" and/or "reconnaissance" and/or "information gathering" person right?

I know I'm doing an "Ace Attorney" RP with this character too, but, they are all different "universes" after all. lol.

I'll try to post with my character tomorrow. After I've watched the new episode too.

:)

Apologies for the double post. I've come up with something. Before I do this though... if you want to try to think of a way to rearrange my OC's name, go ahead. I've been trying to come up with something that sounds good/acceptable and have been unable to do so. With that in mind, I will just be posting his regular name for now.

Name: Lane Logikin ("Xalen")

Species: Earth Pony

Appearance: White/Grayish pony with red and blue mane and tail.

Personality: Lane is quiet and serious most of the time, but, if you try to actually get to know him, he is actually quite nice and loyal. He will help his friends whenever they need him or whenever they are asked. Due to his occupation, he always tries to find the absolute truth about things when it comes to investigating, or just information gathering in general. He covers his basis.

Weapon: Kunais (similar to Larxene and also seen in Naruto anime series)

Others: When he became a nobody, the only person he could blame was himself. He had been investigating reports of ponies disappearing in the Everfree Forest. Only to find the mysterious creatures known as Heartless. Of course, he didn't know what they were at the time. The one time he decided not to bring something with him a friend gave to him to protect himself, and it pretty much ends him. Of course. He thought the reports were ludicrous and the ponies were just running away from their problems or something. He got cornered... and well... the next thing he remembered was waking up in the ruins of the castle of the two sisters.

Right when he woke up... He saw some kunais in front of him. When he looked at them... they started levitating towards him. This freaked him out at first, but, after further experimentation, he quickly discovered that his eyes become more than just show. He could use them to create illusions as well as to scan his surroundings and even the entire ruins of the castle of the two sisters. Not only that... he could use these weird new powers to summon kunais from pretty much nothing.

He didn't understand this at all... he pretty much lost it at that point and broke down and cried. He couldn't help it.

That is... until he was "saved." Or... was he...?

((I'm such a tease.  :razz:  To be honest... I kind of stole this from Naruto. The Sharingan and Tobi's dimensional powers. Plus area scans like the support characters (Rise/Fuuka) from Persona. If this is OP... give me suggestions on how to make it not OP. I really never intended on him being able to do this and never get tired at some point... so... just not sure how else to fix this. Suggestions are welcome of course. :-| ))

P.S.: Here's his information if you still need more info. Of course... this is just regular info... but... still...

http://www.canterlot.com/topic/20549-lane-logikin-ready/

Your weapon is a little similar to Pyro's, but the illusion idea is not bad. If you can use the illusion and scanning abilities, the kunai could just be for small physical attacks once you put Heartless under a...genjutsu. As for the name, I'll list out a couple for you to pick. Other than that, accepted!

Lanex

Xalen

Alxen

Nalex

Enxal

How's that?

Your weapon is a little similar to Pyro's, but the illusion idea is not bad. If you can use the illusion and scanning abilities, the kunai could just be for small physical attacks once you put Heartless under a...genjutsu. As for the name, I'll list out a couple for you to pick. Other than that, accepted!

Lanex

Xalen

Alxen

Nalex

Enxal

How's that?

That's fine. I've never consider this character must of a "fighter" anyway. I'd call him more of a... tactician I guess?

Anyway, the entire premise is that Lane will be attempting to find out what the superior is really up to/trying to find the truth. As always.

Basically, Lane being in the group will be considered "going undercover." In Lane's mind anyway. Doing that usually means a code name.

The first one is pretty much his name except with an x at the end. lol.

I'll go with... Xalen. It sounds kind of cool. I guess? :blush:

What about the Maple Keyblade Master Maple?

(IF ANYONE NEEDS KH LORE! I'M YOUR HORSE!)

Name: Virsoh (Xihros)

Species: Earth pony

Appearance: Xihros' coat is of a Mauvish Purple Colour (1) while his mane and tail are a Simple black. His eyes on the other hoof are a Golden Brown. Xihros is quite the tall stallion with an anvil Cutie mark. As for Clothing, Xihros wears only the traditional Black coat of the organisation.

Personality: Being a Nobody, Xihros does not have emotions. And unlike most other Nobodys, Xihros doesn't pretend to be able to feel for fooling oneself is a weakness

Weapon: Bone Dragon Manipulation (I'll go more into it if anyone wants me to)

OthersSummons the bones in a cloud of bone dust

In this roleplay, it would be better if everyone can collect hearts. If everyone collects hearts, we won’t need the keyblade wielder, which helps with a problem :3

What problem would that be?

(1 http://tinyurl.com/msjwgur )

The weilder of the Keyblade. Making everyone able to collect hearts throws away the story that would be hard to follow if you didn't play the game. It allows us to be more creative too, not tied down by the storyline.

Don't worry! I'll add a good twist at the end too XD

Accepted! Will start RP later today.

Whoa, sorry, dunno how I missed this! May I join, possibly, please?

Name: Kitomyx

Species: Changeling
Appearance: Usual form and general disguise
Personality: He's almost always grinning no matter what form he's in. Three things he will react negatively toward are being stared at, getting wet, and being called childish. This changeling claims to be unable to feel emotions (but can feign them pretty well) which is why he prefers to focus on sensual feeling such as pain and pleasure instead. He likes to rile up others with interactions in order to see their emotional reactions and learn how to emotionally react (if not how to actually feel said emotions) in similar situations. However, it also serves to rile them into causing him pain or pleasure, such as if they get so angry with him they decide to punch him. At times he can actually seem like he cares and it is unknown if this is out of his desire to know how it is to feel true emotions or if it's just to mess with others. He may best be described as Chaotic Neutral in personality.

WeaponChanges shape (as all other Changelings) and enjoys flirting/eliciting emotions and emotional reactions from others. He doesn't generally change his shape randomly, but usually to impersonate somepony in particular. An exception to this seems to be his general alternate identity of 'Nopony Special' which he uses to disguise himself when around those he doesn't wish to know he's a Changeling.

Element: Change

Proof of Existence: The Shapeless Shifter

Archived