What games are you currently playing?

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I might not make it though Spec Ops.

Last night I was so horrified by the pain my actions caused that I nearly vomited. I played a bit further to get to some points where I could make some "redeeming" and less thoughtless decisions. The game cannot possibly provide full redemption for my sins at this point, but at least it gave me some minor choice points where I could apply what I had learned.

It's been a while since my last post in this thread, so I thought I would update my playlist.

Realm of the Mad God is fun... buuuuuut I've become more and more bored with it's same-e-ness and have let it sit for now. I've also been working my way back into TF2 to try out the Mann vs Machine mode, and I love it! Oh, and that SMITE game I was talking about too, it's a fun and much needed variety in my gaming habits.

• 4 weeks later...

Dead Rising: off the record.

At one point it requires you to gather $1000000 to save some...one. Since you're pretty much in Vegas, you have to gamble your way to earn your money. Smashing slot machines is slow so I opted to play poker. Realising half way though the game that I couldn't play, I lost $75,000. So I spent a day learning how to play Texas hold 'em with the intent to try again. When I got to the Poker players they where gone, I guess the zombies got there first. I spent 4 hours smashing slot machines, and brought a car....

So not to let my new skill go to waste, I got Poker night at the inventory.

Skyrim keeps sucking me back in....Doesn't matter how many times I've finished the game, there always seems to be a cool quest or a hundred that I've missed. And even the addons insert little random quests that have little or nothing to do with the main quests..The cheap little house mod is kind of fun too. I do love building my little house and filling it with all forms of taxidermied critters..The kids are annoying though. :x:unsure:

Skyrim keeps sucking me back in....Doesn't matter how many times I've finished the game, there always seems to be a cool quest or a hundred that I've missed. And even the addons insert little random quests that have little or nothing to do with the main quests..The cheap little house mod is kind of fun too. I do love building my little house and filling it with all forms of taxidermied critters..The kids are annoying though. :x:unsure:

What a coincidence...I myself pulled the Morrowind out and re-enjoy it like the years ago. While the it don't looks as good as in the past, the fun haven't dimnished one a bit.

And did you finished Dawnguard? I had played it recently and liked this add-on (or should we say, Expansion?) alot. Reminded me heavily about the Bloodmoon.

Dead Rising: off the record.

At one point it requires you to gather $1000000 to save some...one. Since you're pretty much in Vegas, you have to gamble your way to earn your money. Smashing slot machines is slow so I opted to play poker. Realising half way though the game that I couldn't play, I lost $75,000. So I spent a day learning how to play Texas hold 'em with the intent to try again. When I got to the Poker players they where gone, I guess the zombies got there first. I spent 4 hours smashing slot machines, and brought a car....

So not to let my new skill go to waste, I got Poker night at the inventory.

lol all you have to do for that is get the three gambling magazines to increase your gambling skill then play the huge slot machine until you get 1 Mil.

And for the topic of this thread:

Resident Evil 6 and Pokemon Black 2

Currently:

Star Tropics on NES

Metal Gear Ac!d on PSP

Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker also on PSP

Devil May Cry on PS2 (trying to S-Rank each mission)

Ghosts n' Goblins on PS2 (through Capcom Classics Collection)

Also sometimes take breaks to play Donkey Kong, Burger Time or Magical Quest Starring Mickey Mouse, whenever these get too intense for me

Archived