I'm new here!

ThunderScratch

Hey there! I'm new to this site! I'm a descriptive roleplayer! And I am a big time gamer as well! I do 3rd person roleplays and narrative roleplays, I'm also writing a fanfiction! If you want your oc in my story, ask me and give me a description of your character and I can put your character in my story!

Ooh! A writer has found their way into Canterlot! That sounds nice and fancy~

If you are ever in need of cake, you can find it by the punch and cookies at the door~ (and if there is no cake, you can go bug Lyi (Eccentric Maverick). She doesn't actually make any cake that I know of, but that's the point~)

So yeah! Sit back, chillax, and enjoy your stay here in Canterlot to the absolute fullest! ^.^

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I hope you enjoy your stay here. Keep up with the show too if you can. Have fun with all the RP's.

:)

Welcome to the family, ThunderScratch! I might have to give this fanfiction a read sometime whenever you get it finished. I think I might even take you up on that offer of including my own OC. :) If you have any questions, feel like brainstorming a storyline, or just want to chat, then feel free to shoot me a message!

~ Your friendly neighborhood Angel. :D

• 2 weeks later...
On February 26, 2016 at 8:35 AM, ToothpasteThy said:

Ooh! A writer has found their way into Canterlot! That sounds nice and fancy~

If you are ever in need of cake, you can find it by the punch and cookies at the door~ (and if there is no cake, you can go bug Lyi (Eccentric Maverick). She doesn't actually make any cake that I know of, but that's the point~)

So yeah! Sit back, chillax, and enjoy your stay here in Canterlot to the absolute fullest! ^.^

Why didn't I read this earlier?!  

But, yes, feel free to bug me.  I am sad to say I have neither punch nor cookies nor cake, but I'm sure I can entertain you with my writing (fellow writer and poet).

• 1 month later...

Archived