A New Addition to the Apple Family

Welcome to the OOC thread for a major thread in the life of Applejack and Rainbow Dash, two of the leading citizens of Ponyville. A week from today the thread will go up signalling the start of the life of the newest addition to the Apple family, the first foal of Applejack and Rainbow Dash- one of many? Who knows!All friends and family are invited to this special occasion! Just sign up here to join. 

Thread will be updated when the thread goes up.

Applejack- Steel Eagle
Rainbow Dash- Firefoxxy

Whatever happened to the Carrot pony AJ was seeing?

Or was that some other AJ?

:?!

The other RP we're in together will probably lead into this...so Fire and Wind will be there.

To see the baby.

After he or she is born.

causing watching it as it happens.

yeeck.

7 hours ago, tacobob said:

Talking about this, maybe? Yeah, that's what I thought too. Thought they were also having a foal together. 

So many apples, not enough time!

3 hours ago, Zeig said:

Talking about this, maybe? Yeah, that's what I thought too. Thought they were also having a foal together. 

So many apples, not enough time!

Things and stuff in the past, plans change.

Anyway?:P

Could I participate? Chaos or not, I felt he was still friends with Apple and Dash (not as close with Flutters mind you). I think he would be begrudgingly keen on the prospect.

Plus he has never seen another living being born, might do him some good to experience it and be part of his friends' special event.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived