Pony Toy Thread!

MyLittlePonyTales

I know we have a couple topics like this already.

This one specifically is for PICTURES of toys, that you have seen or can tell us where to get them. So, if you find ponies at a particular store, post pics and what store it was! Also, when new stuff comes out, if anypony follows Equestria Daily closely and could post when they post merch, that would be cool.

Originally, these were Blind Bag ponies, where you bought a bag and got a random pony. I think they originated in like, Europe, but they were supposed to come to the U.S.

tumblr_li8b83Yryv1qh979ko1_1280.png?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1313835324&Signature=0%2BASg0eVuqB33DYnfw2mfcO%2FJIE%3D

Well, now you can get some of the BB ponies in a set!

SAM_0417.jpg

And....

Wait a second.

Just read the ED post.

THEY WERE FOUND IN ARIZONA!

MUST. CALL. UPON. AZ. FRIENDS. IN. OTHER. CITIES.

Ahem. Anyway, there's that. This is just sort of the merch pics compilation thread.

I can still get the original 4-pack of the molded ponies (Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Twilight and Pinkie) from Meijer.

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x248/tpphill/DSCN0283.jpg

I could never find the single molded ponies in my city, so I finally broke down and bought an AJ on Ebay. Then like 2 days later EqD announces that we're going to get the big package of all the 'blind bag" ponies. So now, do I buy that whole box just to get a Fluttershy? Damn you Hasbro...

I like the part where they don't even bother to make a separate mould for fluttershy :roll:

Yeah, poor Fluttershy is just a re-color of Rainbow Dash. It's like they forgot she was a mane cast member...

This one specifically is for PICTURES of toys, that you have seen or can tell us where to get them. So, if you find ponies at a particular store, post pics and what store it was! Also, when new stuff comes out, if anypony follows Equestria Daily closely and could post when they post merch, that would be cool.

Originally, these were Blind Bag ponies, where you bought a bag and got a random pony. I think they originated in like, Europe, but they were supposed to come to the U.S.

tumblr_li8b83Yryv1qh979ko1_1280.png?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1313835324&Signature=0%2BASg0eVuqB33DYnfw2mfcO%2FJIE%3D

Some of these ponies have NOT been identified in the cartoon series yet, does this mean these COULD be Season 2 MLPs?

And if they are 'REAL' ponies, could they be considered CAST if anyone applies for them?

Some of these ponies have NOT been identified in the cartoon series yet, does this mean these COULD be Season 2 MLPs?

And if they are 'REAL' ponies, could they be considered CAST if anyone applies for them?

IIRC toys that are just toys and are not canon in the show do not count as cast. If they do appear in the show then the person who had app'd for that pony must make the necessary improvements either to make it OC or to make it Cast.

IIRC toys that are just toys and are not canon in the show do not count as cast. If they do appear in the show then the person who had app'd for that pony must make the necessary improvements either to make it OC or to make it Cast.

Thanks for the clarification!

A few of these ponies look promising, I can easily see them as OCs in RP!

:D:D:D

my cousin is over today with her applejack, pinkie pie and twilight toys from the picture. this is my first time seeing the pony toys since before I knew what mlp was all about (before I gave them any thought) and I have to say that they're a lot bigger and better quality than I thought they'd be ._. I wish she'd brought her spike and celestia toys with her too...

at least I think they're the same ones as in the picture ._. I know they came from a different set...

my cousin is over today with her applejack, pinkie pie and twilight toys from the picture. this is my first time seeing the pony toys since before I knew what mlp was all about (before I gave them any thought) and I have to say that they're a lot bigger and better quality than I thought they'd be ._. I wish she'd brought her spike and celestia toys with her too...

at least I think they're the same ones as in the picture ._. I know they came from a different set...

Each of the molded main cast came in a single one-pack, with the exception of Fluttershy.

There's also this set, which has Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, Spike, Pinkie Pie, and Princess Celestia.

81DXRYLugSL._AA1500_.jpg

• 1 month later...

HOW TO FIND OUT WHICH TARGET NEAREST YOU HAS THE CANTERLOT STAND-ALONE POINT OF PURCHASE (and thus has MORE exclusive pony stuff)

• Go to this product page on Target.com (the Celebration at Canterlot Castle Luna)
  • Select "Find In Store"
  • Change the location using your own Zip Code
  • Look at the list. Under "Availability" it will say "out of stock" or "in stock". out of stock in this case really just means it is not available at that particular Target. I've found it's really only available at the larger Targets. The ones that have already had a grocery section for a while (Formerly called Super Target or Target Greatland)
  • BUY SOME PONY