Hi :)

Wysteria

Hi, my name is Wysteria. I'm a little shy with new people, so please forgive me if I don't talk much.

I'll tell you a little bit about myself:

* Art : I've been doing art for quite a while now, almost three years. Ponies took me a while to get the hang of, but eventually I got it. I prefer drawing animals, and can't draw humans for the life of me. (I also like drawing landscapes)

* Music: I have never been a fan of screamo; I usually listen to soundtracks, classical, or Christian rock.

* Movies: My absolute favorite movies are Lady & the Tramp, Tangled, and The Lion King. (In that order) Yes, I've always been a Disney fanatic.

* Television Shows: My favorite T.V shows are My Little Pony, Lost, Monk, and The Office.

* Hobbies: I absolutely love to sing! I've been teaching myself to sing recently; I'm currently working on singing So Many Wonders. ^^

* Favorite MLP characters? I like all of them, but my favorites are Fluttershy, Rarity, Luna, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, and Sweetie Belle. Yes, I'm not a fan of Twilight; I don't know why, because she's actually quite a bit like me... perhaps that's the reason... I also don't like Trixie, besides her design.

* How I found out about MLP: My goodness, where do I start? What I first remember was me being around six years old, opening a huge package on Christmas Day. To my sheer delight, I beheld the My Little Pony Celebration Castle set! I eagerly held onto my Rainbow Dash and Rarity toy. My favorite Pony Movie absolutely has to be The Princess Promenade. When I was around seven, I watched that first and I absolutely adored Wysteria (Thus, the username). Me and my friend were obsessed with it and would trade ponies together. I still have my Rainbow Dash doll and somewhere I have my favorite jewel pony, Periwinkle. :D

So that's really all you need to know about me: I've always been obsessed with ponies. ^^

Well hello there sweetie and welcome to Canterlot I think you're gonna love it here.

My name is BlindJester and I will be your new best friend on these forums.

I have two questions for you

1. Do you RP?

2. Do you plan to participate in our wonderful RP community?

If the answer is yes then I can't wait to see you around on the RP threads.

If not then that's completely okay we have plenty of other things to satisfy your pony loving heart!

Please be sure to give a look at our Getting Started Section so you can learn the ins and outs of our loving board. You need to make 3 posts here in the intro thread before you are allowed anywhere else this helps you get to know other new members as well as keep the spammers and trolls at bay. Also do not be afraid to ask our caring staff members if you have any lingering questions.

Welcome to the herd and I hope you enjoy your stay :D

Hello, Ello, Greetings, Hi, howdy partner.

Names Dusty! And Dusty. Two dusty don't mix us up.

howdy! Names Dusty just the the lad over top was saying, Ah hope y'all like it 'er!

Hey!

How did you hear about Canterlot?

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

You'll need to make at least 3 posts anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the board.

A good place to meet Bronies is in the Chat.

Do I spot a Gen 3 fan? :!:

Welcome to Canterlot!

Why hello! :(

Gee, well I think I learned about Canterlot while I was looking on Google for My Little Pony forums. I was trying to find a good, clean, wholesome website that cherished all generations, was active, and had friendly users. And thankfully, I found one! ^^

Haha; I kind of consider myself a G3 fan. (Not the chibi G3.5 one; that's just wrong) But that's what I grew up with and I love it. Of course, I'm naturally obsessed with FIM right now, but I'm really obsessed with the whole series. I remember one of my dreams came true a few days ago. I remember being little and wanting sooo bad to see A Very Minty Christmas. I never got to see that movie or even hear about it again. Then just a little while ago, I looked it up on Youtube; I watched the whole thing. I was so touched by it. icon_arrow.gif

If you all want to hear the whole story of how I became a FIM fan, well...

One day on the computer (Several months ago, probably) I was really bored. (Isn't how we always find the best stuff). And since a little while ago, I saw them constructing the new My Little Pony website, I decided to go check it out. At that time, I was a faithful fan of G3 ponies (Again, no chibi) and when I looked at the new website, I was disgusted. I remember thinking that these ponies didn't even look like ponies and they have anime eyes! So, despite myself, I looked at the character information. I was really happy they added Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie though... But who were these new characters? Since I didn't want to be unfair to anyone and make any bad judgements, and also since I was getting in the "pony" mood, I decided to watch the first episode. It kind of was what I expected, a little cheesy, but not bad at all. When the time for the end of the first episode came, I just couldn't leave it off there, could I? So I watched the second one, and by the time I was done with that one, I was amazed. If you haven't known about me, I adore epic stuff. So watching that ending right there blew my mind completely. Also, I had to watch the part where Pinkie Pie talked at the end several times. ^^ My favorite episodes are Ticket Master, Applebuck Season, Party of One, and Best Night Ever. :)

Also, I just a day or two ago I listened to a song from Runaway Rainbow called So Far Apart; I nearly cried. *Insert heart*

Sorry for ranting about my childhood.... I tend to do that. *Blushes*

Welcome to Canterlot! Be sure to stop by Getting Started for a whole saddlebag full of goodies and useful information, including free avatars and templates! We hope you enjoy your stay and have a great time!

I've been a fan since the pilot episode back in the 80's (Worth it for a bit of nostalgia.... Firefly is my fav!) and I have quite a few of the episodes both from MLPT and Gen 3 somewhere as well, but G4 is my favorite thus far. My favorites are Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Twilight Sparkle and actually I like them all really,just in varying degrees for different reasons. :( Glad to have you aboard!

Thank you, Diego! ^^

You like Firefly too? I love her! I also like Galaxy; her eyes are very enchanting. Have you seen the movie (I forget which one it was) that had them singing that they're so happy spring is here? (It has these witches, or something in them) Because one of my other favorite ponies is a little pink pony that takes a little tumble down a hill in the first scene. (If you know what I'm talking about, it's where the singer says "Merigold") I'd really love to know who that pony is. ^^ And thank you for the kind welcome! :(

Did you know that Rainbow Dash was originally based on Firefly from gen 1? Eyyyuuup!

Also, if you're looking for some Gen 1 and 2 stuff... High Quality Original MLP Episodes is a good topic to check. It's got everything, all the episodes and movies! Although, nothing from Gen 3 yet...

Also, I know The Hub site has a few of the Gen 3 movies up on their site, to watch entirely for free.

Oh, you might also like the It's time to play...VS G4 topic.