Canterlot group photo! (closed)

SymphonicFire

I guess I should have mentioned a pose. Daedalus is the smug type. So smug grin or silly eyebrow waggle would be wholly appropriate.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: Andrea A.K.A. Best character ever 

Sex: Guuurl

Species: Hugh Man

Build: Tiny and adorable

Mane/Tail/Other Appearance: You know what she looks like symphy ;) 

Pose/Expression: Triumphantly standing above the group.

If you wouldn't mind.

Name: Bluemoon

Sex: Female

Species: Pegasus

Build: a little smaller than average but well built due to her occupation.

Mane/Tail/Other Appearance: velvet blue with white speckles in it. She usually carries around some saddle packs full of adventuring garbage. 

Pose/Expression: What ever you like :)

http://www.canterlot.com/topic/23334-bluemoonready-like-actually-ready-now/#comment-601219

http://www.canterlot.com/gallery/image/4549-bluemoon/

I'll throw Naj at this.

Species: Changeling (often disguised as a pegasus)

Build: Somewhat athletic thanks to being a soldier, otherwise average

Mane/Tail/Other Appearance: As a changeling, she appears as a fairly typical drone aside from a scar on the inside of her right leg and perhaps her build.  Her current default pony is a pegasus that borrows her changeling colours of black coat, with light blue mane and tail that she keeps short and messy.

Pose/Expression: Standing at attention.

So, I included both her pony and changeling form, in case one would be easier to make or make more sense than the other.  Let me knwo if there's anything I should add to it.

Would you be willing to include Inkbrand? Your chibi vectors are so adorable! Here's a reference (with no balloons though, please):

WKi1Fsp.png?1

Not sure which way he'll be facing in the picture, but here's a secondary reference (no paint please!) for the tattoos and piercings on his other side (plus one tattoo on his right hoof that's hidden in the picture below).

oXBtYxD.png

As for posing...Inkbrand's an overly cocky, confident, "swagger in my step" kind of guy. And very flirty. Maybe a pose of him looking like he's bragging to/flirting with one of the mares in the picture?

5 hours ago, DreamySunday said:

Name: Andrea A.K.A. Best character ever 

Sex: Guuurl

Species: Hugh Man

Build: Tiny and adorable

Mane/Tail/Other Appearance: You know what she looks like symphy ;) 

Pose/Expression: Triumphantly standing above the group.

I could have totally done Andrea, but you're not getting the pose! >:D

5 hours ago, DerpRavener said:

I'll throw Naj at this.

Species: Changeling (often disguised as a pegasus)

Build: Somewhat athletic thanks to being a soldier, otherwise average

Mane/Tail/Other Appearance: As a changeling, she appears as a fairly typical drone aside from a scar on the inside of her right leg and perhaps her build.  Her current default pony is a pegasus that borrows her changeling colours of black coat, with light blue mane and tail that she keeps short and messy.

Pose/Expression: Standing at attention.

So, I included both her pony and changeling form, in case one would be easier to make or make more sense than the other.  Let me knwo if there's anything I should add to it.

The changeling form would be interesting to do! But I need an eye and wing colour.

9 hours ago, Shadowbolt0 said:

Species: Pegasi

Build: Lithe in nature, small and agile 

Mane/Tail/Other Appearance: Amber eyes, Dark blue hair (You know the type). 

Pose/Expression: Either in the air flying, or lying on something upside down (Whichever is easier on you)

Cheers Fire!!

Coat colour?

Species: Earth Pony

Build: Wolfish!

Appearance: Eeeh, lookit my avatar!

Pose: That look one gets when stepping out of the dark and gazing at the first wisps of sunlight across the horizon. The wind blows and stings your face, your eyes water, and you understand the truth and beauty of nature in one breath. You accept everything as it is, ever was, or will be... or you know, just a smile is fine too. Surprise me!

1 minute ago, Rosewind said:

Pose: That look one gets when stepping out of the dark and gazing at the first wisps of sunlight across the horizon. The wind blows and stings your face, your eyes water, and you understand the truth and beauty of nature in one breath. You accept everything as it is, ever was, or will be... or you know, just a smile is fine too. Surprise me!

File:Surprised.gif Okay...

Can I get a picture of chibi vector Inkbrand whenever it's finished? So I can add it to my hoard collection not-creepy-in-the-slightest art museum. 

1 hour ago, Rosewind said:

Earth pony with a wolfish build? I could just to a wolf version of your avatar. XD 

Archived