Hello *waves*

Muesli

Hi, I'm Meusli. Pleased to meet you!

I'm a fanfic writer, though I like to dabble in rp's from time-to-time. And I accidentally found your corner of the net when I was searching for images of the Everfree forest, for a fic I'm in the middle of writing. I thought you looked interesting, so here I am -_-

It's cracking on a bit here, so I'm off to bed. But I just thought I'd say hi first :D

See you around - Muesli

howdy stranger! may the Metro be gi- oh hold on, this is not my Canterlot greeting!

howdy stranger! welcome to Canterlot! hope you like your stay here, the fire exit is to your lift.

Well hello there sweetie and welcome to Canterlot I think you're gonna love it here.

My name is BlindJester and I will be your new best friend on these forums.Please be sure to give a look at our Getting Started Section so you can learn the ins and outs of our loving board. You need to make 3 posts here in the intro thread before you are allowed anywhere else this helps you get to know other new members as well as keep the spammers and trolls at bay. Also do not be afraid to ask our caring staff members if you have any lingering questions.

Welcome to the herd and I hope you enjoy your stay -_-

EDIT: I FIXED IT! :D

Greetings! I'm glad you found our corner of the MLP:FiM fandom and hope you'll stay for a long time. -_- RP is the centerpiece of this forum so you will certainly find plenty of active areas for your creative enjoyment if you decide to RP. :D Of course there is plenty to do even if you are not into RP at all. The Getting Started section is the best place to start in answering most questions but if you have any still, please ask away. :D

As a fanfic writer you may be interested in our Writing Section where ponies show off and discuss fan fiction. :halo:

:D I KNOW YOU!

That's super weird that you ended up at Canterlot!

(Generic welcome message to follow.)

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

You'll need to make at least 3 posts anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the board.

A good place to meet Bronies is in the Chat.

Welcome to Canterlot!

Hay Tales, how are you?

When I saw your name here, I knew the place must be good :)

I guess that means I set a good example for Canterlot! :)

I've been here since this forum was a baby. Joined just a few days after it was started. Became a staff member sometime after that. Recently started checking out other forums too though, like EveryPony.

I guess that means I set a good example for Canterlot! :)

I've been here since this forum was a baby. Joined just a few days after it was started. Became a staff member sometime after that. Recently started checking out other forums too though, like EveryPony.

She checks them out as part of nefarious plan to incorporate them under her tutelage here. :):P

She checks them out as part of nefarious plan to incorporate them under her tutelage here. :):P

Wait! Tales is trying to take over the internet!? ;)

I stumbled on a few other pony rp forums, but they never seemed very active. This was the first I've come across - in my oh so exhaustive search :lol: - that does seem to be :).

Hey Muesli! Welcome to the forums. I'm rather new here myself. : O

I have some ideas for fics myself, but I'm not much of a writer. xD

I look forward to seeing you around here! :)

Do you enjoy writing? If you do, you should write anyway.

I don't consider myself much of a writer either, despite that I'm told otherwise :)

Tis the artists temperament, methinks.

I look forward to see you around, too!

Welcome to Canterlot! Be sure to stop by Getting Started for a whole saddlebag full of goodies and useful information, including free avatars and templates! We hope you enjoy your stay and have a great time!

I've also been writing, albeit a little slowly here and there. But I'm close to finishing yet another fic! Glad to hear of more writers! We could certainly use more!