Behold! The most wonderfull and humble Lucan!

Lucan

Hiya! I'm Lucan, and I...

... am a very interesting pony.

Just for fun, I'd like to -formerly- (Oh so formally) introduce myself.

I'm Lucan. I originally hated bronies because the first one I knew was rude to me because I didn't have interest. Eventually, I got to boiling point. Blocking him, I rushed to YouTube and watched the first episode. Before I knew it, I was in love with the series, and was getting my mother into it too (Hesitantly, was afraid of my dad finding out and labelling me as the family freak). I love watching Ponies (Preffer calling it just "Ponies" and not "My Little Pony"), and am a colt of many interests.

Some of my interests include - Playing my Ocarina (Memorizeed Zelda's Lullaby, Song of Storms, and am learning Song of Time. Got the ocarina on monday), going to hockey games (Detroit Red Wings FTW), Playing video games, and helping make them (I am a part of the Legend of Celestia development team). I think Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, and Twilight Sparkle are shockingly awesome. However, I cannot say the same about Rarity or Scootaloo.

Yes, I truely am obsessed in Ponies. Even though I may love them, I tend to have nightmares about them. My first pony dream had me turn into a pony and then watch my human body get ripped apart. Another dream had Scootaloo trying to kill me (Which is why I hate (Originally had the Kismessitude symbol from Homestuck here, but appearantly that doesn't work here!) her. Well, and how she acted in Cutie Mark Chronicles...). :/ I never understood why I have such strange dreams.

I'm also used to roleplaying. However, not quite forum roleplaying - I've been chatroom rping for a long time, and RPing in sandbox games for even longer - At least two years.

I'm also getting into writing.

My catchphrase (irl) - "IT'S SCIENCE!" Usually done with the "V for Victory." In the United States of America, that means "Peace," for all my British friends.

I am least a thousand times as humble as thou art!

So... yeah.

Hey! Who do you think you are stealing my "Behold" schtick, huh? :evil:

Anyway. Hello. A convert from the realms of hate and darkness, I see. Always good to see a convert. And he's a music pony! Wonderful!I used to be a music dude myself. I played the Alto Sax for the longest time. Got any Demos or videos I could watch?

No demos yet, but I'll get them up soon! Tested my mic, and my ocarina sounds nice on it!

GOOD MICS FTW

I tend to mess up when recording. Dunno why. If I do post a video, it will be Zelda's Lullaby. I rarely mess up on that (Curse you, Song of Storms!) and I know the timing of the notes perfectly by heart (Curse you, Song of Time!)

ÿрøòõт тþòðрøщ!

That is hello comrade!

And I have wired dreams too. Must end up with me being a bad ass and saving the day. or a horse...

Hey!

How did you hear about Canterlot?

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

You'll need to make at least 3 posts anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the board.

A good place to meet Bronies is in the Chat.

Welcome to Canterlot!

Hey!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

You'll need to make at least 3 posts anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the board.

Welcome to Canterlot!

Hi Tales! I originally heard of it from the STEAM group and checked it out. Decided not to sign up after quite a bit of consideration. Then, later, some Ninja Tales guy told me 'bout this here site. I recognized it immediately, and went straight back to considering whether or not I should join. I ended up deciding a few weeks later - YESYESYESYESYES! :D

Welcome to Canterlot! :D

However i must say I disagree. :smug: Rarity is plenty awesome.

I preffer her younger sister or [WARNING-OC PONY ALERT] Nyx.

That's cool. I like some characters who are hated by large parts of the fandom, so it doesn't really bother me if you don't like Rarity.

I still personally think she's awesome though. :)

Hey!

Welcome to Canterlot!

Hi Tales! I originally heard of it from the STEAM group and checked it out. Decided not to sign up after quite a bit of consideration. Then, later, some Ninja Tales guy told me 'bout this here site. I recognized it immediately, and went straight back to considering whether or not I should join. I ended up deciding a few weeks later - YESYESYESYESYES! :D

Lol Ninja Tales is me too. :)

Hey!

Welcome to Canterlot!

Lol Ninja Tales is me too. :)

... Sorry. :oops:

Greetings! I'm glad you found our corner of the MLP:FiM fandom and hope you'll stay for a long time. :) RP is the centerpiece of this forum so you will certainly find plenty of active areas for your creative enjoyment if you decide to RP. ;) Of course there is plenty to do even if you are not into RP at all. The Getting Started section is the best place to start in answering most questions but if you have any still, please ask away. :)

That is a bummer that your first encounter with a fan was with one who was way too pushy; some fellow fans can be a bit too... enthusiastic for the show. Every fandom has its small group of those who take things a bit too far. I am certainly glad you gave the show a chance though and that you found a love for it. :P

As for RP, forum RP isn't for everyone, we also have an IRC chat channel with a IC chat room for those who are more comfortable with chat RP (some folks here do both equally). The main room is an OOC general chat room where you can just chat it up with fellow fans. :lol:

Welcome Lucan! Thou art most welcome in our humble domain. :P

Scootaloo is ok, I guess. But I agree with you about Rarity. She's on the bottom of the list for me.

Hooray for Zelda music! I like to play many of the songs on the keyboard. The one I tend to play the most is the Windmill Song/Song of Storms. Put on an accordion preset, and awayyyyyy we go. :3

I myself have only had two pony dreams, and they were both shipping ones. The first one, I ended up marrying Pinkie Pie and we had a daughter together. The other one was with Twilight Sparkle and...I'm not going to go into that. PG-13 these boards are, young Skywalker.

Welcome to Canterlot! Be sure to stop by Getting Started for a whole saddlebag full of goodies and useful information, including free avatars and templates! We hope you enjoy your stay and have a great time!

Everyone starts somewhere! There are some bronies who do seem really pushy and difficult, but just persevere! And there's some wonderfully great bronies about!