Who are Scootaloo's parents?

MyLittlePonyTales

I just watched Disney's Hercules last night. I'd never actually watched it from the very beginning. Theres a scene where Zeus creates Pegasus from a few clouds. This prooves my theory!! Pegusii are born directly from the clouds, and have no parents! [emoji14]

I just watched Disney's Hercules last night. I'd never actually watched it from the very beginning. Theres a scene where Zeus creates Pegasus from a few clouds. This prooves my theory!! Pegusii are born directly from the clouds, and have no parents! [emoji14]

Sorry, but Pound Cake was born, just like his sister pumpkin, to the cakes. I'm afraid your theory is incorrect.

All lies! Two earth pony parents having a unicorn and a pegasus? Ridiculous! Not to mention that Mrs Cake was never shown as pregnant, and Mr. Cake's weak explanation? The twins are adopted!

All lies! Two earth pony parents having a unicorn and a pegasus? Ridiculous! Not to mention that Mrs Cake was never shown as pregnant, and Mr. Cake's weak explanation? The twins are adopted!

Horses and ponies dont really "show" much, and they were at the hospital where it was noted that Pound and Pumpkin were newborn. While their genetic origin is in question, the odds are unlikely that they were adopted that early on (Though I suppose that part is at least possible) Also we have a very strong implication back in GPP that the rainbow-maned stallion is Dash's father. 

Sorry, but Pound Cake was born, just like his sister pumpkin, to the cakes. I'm afraid your theory is incorrect.

Mr & Mrs Cake are now confirmed to be clouds.

Either that or Mrs Cake is a cloud and Mr Cake is Zeus.

I give up! I was trying to have a serious discussion and it became nothing but a troll fest... you guys win, I'm unsubscribing from this topic...

Oh please... any "serious discussion" on this is speculation at best. Yes, Scootaloo probably has parents living in Ponyville. We know next to nothing about her home life, except that she has a house and a room. When one of the writers decides to do a Scootaloo story, we might find more. Same with Fluttershy's family.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just clicked that link, and it took me to a sewage cleanup website. :I

Are you trying to tell us something about how you feel about Dinky, MyLittlePonyTales? XD

((And yes, I know that the post I mentioned is old, but still. XD ))

It took me their too. Comparing Dinky to a sewage cleanup website LOL

Yes, really old thread, and that's why the link doesn't work anymore. Ponibooru used to be the main Pony art site, but it shut down way back during S2 i think. So someone else bought the URL and linked it to some sewage site. I've got a download of all of the clean art from that site in storage :)

MLP is from a different company than the movie Hercules. Different companies have different theorys

All lies! Two earth pony parents having a unicorn and a pegasus? Ridiculous! Not to mention that Mrs Cake was never shown as pregnant, and Mr. Cake's weak explanation? The twins are adopted

It said in the show that they had pegasi and unicorn ancestors duh

Mr & Mrs Cake are now confirmed to be clouds.

Either that or Mrs Cake is a cloud and Mr Cake is Zeus.

Wow. Just wow.

MLP is from a different company than the movie Hercules. Different companies have different theorys

It said in the show that they had pegasi and unicorn ancestors duh

Wow. Just wow.

Corsy was being facetious and I'm pretty certain toothpaste was playing along...

• 2 months later...