Season 2 Screen Caps.

Autumn

WARNING: 1 MINUTE SEASON 2 CLIP. MAJOR SPOILING, INCLUDING DISCORD'S DESIGN.

http://www.wired.com...eason-two-clip/

Stuff being spoiled for those who can't view (but want to view):

The mane six are playing a "game" with Discord. They're also searching for the elements, apparently.

Discord's design is indeed that of a chimaera, although it's a lot more whimsical than fan designs.

His voice is also somewhat whimsical. Sounds like John De Lancie, actually!

He's also very playful, affably evil, even. But this is a very short clip, so we'll see how this turns out in the actual episode.

Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Twilight and Rarity all get turned into earth ponies. Kinda re-enforces the concept that earth ponies are the weaker of the 3 main pony races. :/

ALSO, very nice subtle reference to Fall Weather Friends - after Discord takes away Rainbow's wings, he nudges Applejack, saying: "I simply took them to ensure there's no cheating".

its quite obvious that the chocolate rain is a weapon used to distract Pinkie from being... ...normal? Yeah, I cant think of a way to describe regular Pinkie. You know what i mean! :smile:

Also. Is it just me, or does watching through the pound puppies sound like a good idea. I hear your smart marketing ads for kids, Hub, and I give in...

its quite obvious that the chocolate rain is a weapon used to distract Pinkie from being... ...normal? Yeah, I cant think of a way to describe regular Pinkie. You know what i mean! :smile:

Also. Is it just me, or does watching through the pound puppies sound like a good idea. I hear your smart marketing ads for kids, Hub, and I give in...

Already watched Pound Puppies. It's lamesauce. Go for the original.

Well Dusty, this is a world where almost everyone is female....

I think it's more or less safe to assume the brown rain is chocolate looking at some of the screen shots given

1- Rarity probably wouldn't be as concious as she is if it were raining mud

2- Unusual as she can be, I don't think even Pinkie would eat dirt (true that mushy stuff from Over A Barrel looked like mud, but it may have been pemmican)

Or it might be a variation of the Smooze