Telephone Pictionary 2: The Revenge of Telephone Pictionary

Alternative title- Telephone Pictionary 2: Electric Scootaloo

Yes, it's that time again methinks! The rules are the same as before only this time we're looking for more people to sign up! Let's see if we can't get to 20!

For those of you who don't know what telephone pictionary is and are too lazy to click the link to the previous thread... well there's no hope for you really is there? No TL;DR for you my friend!

Rules:

Signing up

State whether you want a line or a picture when you sign up. If you don't I'll simply put you in the next available spot. Once you're on the list, I'd apreciate it if you would follow the topic (no need get more than a weekly update) just so you can get an idea of when your turn is. If it looks like you will be away from the board for a significant length of time when your turn comes up, I'd like an update (either here or via PM) so that if I need to I can rearrange people to keep the game flowing.

Playing

When you do your line/picture, send it via PM to both the next person on the list AND to me. I'll keep the OP updated to make sure that everyone knows who's turn it currently is. Remember, when doing a line you don't need to comment on everything you see, and being intentionally vague can make for interesting pics. As for pics, don't worry about making things perfect. A five minute sketch in MS Paint is just as good as a full colour Photoshop masterpiece.

Naturally when the whole thing is finished I will post the results here.

ONE MORE THING!

I'll be taking the second slot this time (the first picture) so one of YOU will be starting us off! If you want to be first, say so when you sign up, or I'll default to putting you after me.

Players: (RED is pictures, BLACK is descriptions)

1. Merrypaws

2. Diego Havoc

3. Phil the Time Wizard

4. Davroth

5. MyLittlePonyTales

6. BlindJester

7. Zephyr Breeze

8. BlackFang

9. riverhippo

10. Angie Cakes

11. Phil the Time Wizard

12. MyLittlePonyTales

13. Davroth

14. Diego Havoc

Completed!

Well, if we do that, we'll have already seen the picture at an earlier state, which kind of gives us a bit of an advantage. :blush:

Though I think most of us would want to purposely make the picture weirder, so maybe that isn't that important after all. :/

I guess I'd maybe consider doing another line.