Happy April Foals Day!

Tam

AprilFoolsBanner.png

Hey bronies! Today is prankster day!

Pinkie pie and Rainbow Dash sure would be excited!

As for the news post before this one, just a gag, nothing to take seriously! AJ here is a huuuuge idiot! <3

Now I personally don't have any other jokes to pull on you guys today but I do have a fun activity for you! I know some of the bronies have already done this, Dub looking at you, but it is where I got the cute idea! So thanks for that inspiration.

In this thread I want you guys to post ideas of what your character would do if it encountered the "Poison Joke" of the Everfree Forest!

It can be srs or funny, just depends on how mean you want to be to your character without necessarily killing them. xD

Here, I'll start off with a couple of my own characters.

Mocha Delight: Every cup she tries to use her magic on breaks, so much for that morning coffee!

Citrus Tang: A nonstop case of the giggles, nothing would irritate her more than senseless giggling!

This can apply for any creature, just for the fun of today! Have fun thinking up some craaaazy ideas bronies! Hope none of you get pranked to harshly.

GOOD LUCK <3

• Like 1

*whistles nonchalantly and posts his*

Dubstep: Can't speak over a whisper without his voice cracking horribly

Dark Core: Turns pink and fluffy and oh so non-villainy looking

Lemon Sunrise: Can't stop eating sweets and can't stand sour things

Glitzen Glamour: His reflection disappears, oh the HORROR!~

MudBug - Becomes so super shiny that no mud or filth stick to her.

Spearmint - Becomes immune to the affect of dental care, FILTHY TEETH!

Starlight - His colours invert.

Champ - No good at sports and very clumsy.

((Will add more when I think of more))

Bramble Rose: Becomes Blossom Rose, a filly. Thanks to Dark Core, he always carries around bottles of bubble bath *just in case*

Dr. Whooves: Becomes forgetful, nearly amnesiac, his head feeling full of fluff

Sweetie Belle: Can't stop singing everything she tries to say!

Sherbet: she gets really hot, to the point of sweating almost exaggeratedly

Angelcake: everything she places into her mouth tastes like cake and candy (and thus becomes all giddy and bubbly because of her secret love of sweets)

Carrot Fields - Loses his inner monologue, having to say everything that crosses his mind, no matter how silly or embarrassing.

Martini Paradise - Always feeling tipsy, difficulty figuring anything out

Braeburn - Lethargic and slow, as in literally slow motion slow.

Orange Dart: Is incapable of any expression except overflowing happiness. (Imagine telling Fluttershy her bunny's leg is broken while looking like you just won the lottery.)

Damien the Raven: Turns rainbow-colored and sings like a sweet little finch.

Cartwright: Every piece of wood he touches becomes warped. (He builds the special carts the pegasus ponies pull.)

Sealight: Sudden urge to move to the desert, becomes extremely lazy and shirks her duties completely.

Babbles: Can't speak or write anything but compliments and innocent truths about everypony.

Dellios: Is suddenly stricken with severe agoraphobia and develops an incredible work ethic.

Dio: Can't fly any higher than 10 feet off the ground.

Rook: All of his teleports end with him being upside down. When he uses telekinesis, the object picks him up instead.