Last post wins

1 hour ago, Wildtalon said:

"the cat" says Angie more than once. You can call me Wildtalon or just Cat you know.

*hears some sort of strange strangled mewling sound coming from the deepest recesses of his top hat*

Huh?

Hmmm...

Uh huh.

Yes, I agree.

HEY WILDTALON, WHAT DIDJA GET ME FOR MY BIIIIIIIIIRTHDAAAAAAY?~ >:3

3 minutes ago, AlextheAngel said:

*Awkwardly crawls underneath a couch.*

*QUICKLY GRABS YOU AND PULLS YOU OUT FROM UNDER SAID COUCH*

*kicks said couch over*

*said couch promptly catches flame and proceeds to scream as couches are known to do*

*stares*

*stares at you*

*STARES AT YOU WITH THE VIOLENT INTENSITY OF A THOUSAND GRIEVING CAT-LESS CAT LADIES!*

Quickly...

Quickly now...

Before it's too late...

Tell me your deepest, darkest, DANKEST, dirtiest, Davidest secret~ :I

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Fawkes said:

*hears some sort of strange strangled mewling sound coming from the deepest recesses of his top hat*

Huh?

Hmmm...

Uh huh.

Yes, I agree.

HEY WILDTALON, WHAT DIDJA GET ME FOR MY BIIIIIIIIIRTHDAAAAAAY?~ >:3

Now that you've sorted out Nasty I am not playing that game anymore; I have smashed out of the jar and safe!

I GOT YOU NOTHING BECAUSE YOU GOT ME NOTHING FAWKEY! >:3

1 hour ago, Cathalos said:

cats are food, not friends

You keep your cakehole shut Cathy

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Wildtalon said:

Now that you've sorted out Nasty I am not playing that game anymore; I have smashed out of the jar and safe!

I GOT YOU NOTHING BECAUSE YOU GOT ME NOTHING FAWKEY! >:3

...but... I did get you something.

The greatest gift I could think of... one of the greatest gifts that a fledgling acolyte of LPW could ask for...

I got you a roomy cookie jar apartment... the size of a regular cookie jar on the outside but as roomy and spacious as a royal loft on the inside!

I got you three wondrous kitty cat roommates, each unique and wondrous and kind, since I thought you liked cats so much...

And... and I got you the most wondrous, most delectably delicious, most mouth wateringly mewl-inducing cookie the world has ever known!

And... and you smashed all of them...

You...

You destroyed them without a thought or a care....

I... I see now what sort of kindness and gratitude cats have for those who try to show them love.

I see now... that all my hard work and thoughtfulness was wasted...

Thank you, Wildtalon.

Thank you for making me see.

I... I suppose that's the best birthday gift a worthless wretch like me could possibly hope for...

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Fawkes said:

...but... I did get you something.

The greatest gift I could think of... one of the greatest gifts that a fledgling acolyte of LPW could ask for...

I got you a roomy cookie jar apartment... the size of a regular cookie jar on the outside but as roomy and spacious as a royal loft on the inside!

I got you three wondrous kitty cat roommates, each unique and wondrous and kind, since I thought you liked cats so much...

And... and I got you the most wondrous, most delectably delicious, most mouth wateringly mewl-inducing cookie the world has ever known!

And... and you smashed all of them...

You...

You destroyed them without a thought or a care....

I... I see now what sort of kindness and gratitude cats have for those who try to show them love.

I see now... that all my hard work and thoughtfulness was wasted...

Thank you, Wildtalon.

Thank you for making me see.

I... I suppose that's the best birthday gift a worthless wretch like me could possibly hope for...

I don't liked being trapped, and you trapped me in that cookie jar!

And I love cats more than any other species; those cat roommates are safe and sound :P

And awww, you're not a worthless wretch...

• Like 1
Just now, Fawkes said:

*QUICKLY GRABS YOU AND PULLS YOU OUT FROM UNDER SAID COUCH*

*kicks said couch over*

*said couch promptly catches flame and proceeds to scream as couches are known to do*

*stares*

*stares at you*

*STARES AT YOU WITH THE VIOLENT INTENSITY OF A THOUSAND GRIEVING CAT-LESS CAT LADIES!*

Quickly...

Quickly now...

Before it's too late...

Tell me your deepest, darkest, DANKEST, dirtiest, Davidest secret~ :I

Eep! Um... I... Uh...

I'M THE ONE WHO LICKS THE ICING OFF THE POP TARTS AND PUTS THEM BACK IN THE BOX!

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Fawkes said:

"And as such I name thee and knight thee Count Commandant of the Faceless Forces of the Forest! Archduke of the Royal Family of the Crying Sunflower! And Real Bad Boy Number One!"

Nasty quivers still from the aftershocks of his seizure, the decree still taking a moment to sink in after what felt like an age of constant darkness deep within the bowels of Fawkes' hat.

Dude...this...

THIS IS SO raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

11 hours ago, Davroth said:

jNB26zk.png

OBJECTION!!

Wait. That actually makes a lot of sense.

640?cb=20160427100747

DOUBLE OBJECTION!!!

No it doesn't! 
There's no way a pop tart could break away to the centre of your tongue. Whens the last time you cut yourself while eating toast? 

alright kids, let's hear it. What team did you join, and why wasn't it Team Mystic? Also let's get your unique pokemon finds. I'm insecure about only starting a couple days ago and I need validation, so definitely guess LOW

Interesting fact, somebody tried to kidnap me in a white full-on creepvan with a fake business sign and everything yesterday evening when I was leaving work--that's basically IRL team rocket right?