Last post wins

Hmph, well now that I know the citizens of Madness are cheaters I know how to play the game! Anyway my Colgate application got some constructive criticism on day one, I'm excited!

And from the ashes of defeat, a new champion is born.

First came Angie, the pioneer.

Then came Fawkes, the Conqueror.

The victor of SO MANY Major posts.

And from atop his twisted throne, he laughs a hardy laugh of victory.

But Pinkie would challenge him all the same.

She may now know the game... but she will still lose >:3

And of course I can trick you, Fawkes. I'm the trickster pony incarnate! My life is giggles, my goal is jokes, you can try and keep up, careful! Don't choke... :mad:

ALSO, FAWKES IS UNTRICKABLE >:[

Guest EoLPinkie

I welcome your overconfidence, twisted ruler of reality's broken reflection! Have I not already confused your addled mind and set you afloat in the shallows of paranoia due to my simple conspiracy a short while back? Know this, draconequus! I have accepted my insanity, and know the dark corners of my soul! It is I who choose to bind them with light, keep my smile and eyes shining bright! But eager and plotting is the demon within, let our competition, our black dance of madness, truly begin!

131609438969s.png

I welcome your overconfidence, twisted ruler of reality's broken reflection! Have I not already confused your addled mind and set you afloat in the shallows of paranoia due to my simple conspiracy a short while back? Know this, draconequus! I have accepted my insanity, and know the dark corners of my soul! It is I who choose to bind them with light, keep my smile and eyes shining bright! But eager and plotting is the demon within, let our competition, our black dance of madness, truly begin!

131609438969s.png

Your beginning to sound like my therapist.

False. You've been tricked just now. The trickery was most ingenious if I do say so myself.

LIES AND BLASPHEMY.

Nothing but lies and blasphemy.

Ah!

Also!

I gotted teh PM.

Yes. Yes, I will do that thing that you asked Fawkes to do.

Fawkes would be happy to :3

BUT HE MUST DO SOMETHING FOR APPY FIRSTEST.

Its been... a busy day... D:

131609438969s.png

BLEH.

And all these RHYMES.

Fawkes hasn't the time for these nonsensical rhymes.

In ages past, Fawkes perhaps would belt out a speech that in your mind would last.

BUT NOW HE'S TOO BUSY D:<

But dear me...

How you do remind me of my sweet lip-mate...

My brain licker...

My eyeball tickler...

Aaah, Pinkie.

You have potential here, you do, you do.

And such... CONFIDENCE!

Oh my.

You may go quite far, my dear~ >:3

Delicious.

Looks like the rule of Fawkes shall not go unchallenged for much longer. >:I

I'll just stand back and watch how you beat those upstarts to the curb. No need for a seasoned veteran to interfere at this point. No matter what happens, chaos shall reign the land.

MHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm hungry.