Last post wins

But... but I thought... I thought you LOVED us, Sulvuss... >':

Loving you is permanent. Betrayal and choosing sides does not effect my love. Your shamming speeches of obligation hardly do effect. Your last words will your reply be before our alliance is either maintained of fractured.

*frustration*

I'm not going to be able to draw until at least after lunch, and by then canterlot will be active and it'll be near impossible to keep focused so I won't get anything done. then I won't be allowed on for another five frickin' days, even though I'm the only person in this house who uses it for anything other than facebook :x

they always nag me about how I don't draw enough, but when I do draw, they kick me off the computer DX

they said they were going to all go for a walk. WHY AREN'T THEY ON THEIR FRICKIN' WALK!? DX

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU DX

don't keep me from drawing when I'm in my drawing zone. if you can't tell, I get really pissy.

*rant* *rant*

Welcome Sulvy~

The complex image of this avatar is simply too hard to comp--- Is that an easter egg I see? And a finger?

Well, I won't comment simple due to fact I'm afraid of giving out biased opinion. I heavily dislike chaotic arts myself.

Welcome Sulvy~

The complex image of this avatar is simply too hard to comp--- Is that an easter egg I see? And a finger?

Well, I won't comment simple due to fact I'm afraid of giving out biased opinion. I heavily dislike chaotic arts myself.

It is me. Its a planet with rising elements, body parts, scenery and cities of all technology levels

Oh. Oooooh. ...Ow.

Anyway, everything is cool. But that finger is really disturbing. But, really really. It was intended, wasn't it?

On the side, where are those two with their foalish quest >:l ...? You know who I mean.

*opens one eye and listens to Pinkie teaching the newly-planted trees to sing and joke before standing and stretching*

A fairly productive evening it seems.

*scuffles dirt over the embers of my campfire and spreads teacup bait in a clearing, pouring it into neat piles while Summerfall places crazy toadstool spores*

*flings tea cup saucers up at Conor's cloud, flicking my tail back and forth restlessly*

Conorrrrrrrr.

Conor Conor Conor.

Conor Colton.

All Equestrian stallion.

WHAT YOU DOIN' UP ON THAT CLOUD? :I

*stretches out my wings with a soft yawn*

Ah.

My mistake than, Noey Noe Noedig~

AND ANGIIIIIIIIIIIIIE!

IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU NEEDTA GO CRAZY SEACOW QUEEN ON SUM PEOPLES FLANKS >:I

I did, I was like "I was going to draw today, dad D':"

then he got off the computer an hour and a half later

right now I'm at that point in a drawing where you've done so much work that you want to show it off, but it's still nowhere near done >.<