Last post wins

That reminds me of the time I made my film studies teacher (who really is no BS all the time) watch the Scott Pilgrim movie. And he liked it. XD

ANGSTY CAKE!! :-o

What's your stance on Scott Pilgrim, as a genuine Canadian sea cow queen?

blerp, he said he didn't get it, but I told him to keep watching XP forgot to tell him that it doesn't get good until the second half of season one

scott pilgrim? I watched the movie at 12:30 in the morning once and it was cool :l I'm not sure what it was like 'cause I'm usually in bed by 10:00. I never even heard of it before I watched the movie o)3)

ah yes XD that was for weesh and rosewind's summer of pony thing last week. there's a new one starting today, so I think it's about time I washed this off o)3) but I don't really want to, it's cute.

i wouldn't mind some either and if Solaria is feeling left out she could join us :3

I'd have to work hard to feel left out of your particular activity lol

ah yes XD that was for weesh and rosewind's summer of pony thing last week. there's a new one starting today, so I think it's about time I washed this off o)3) but I don't really want to, it's cute.

Hello. :3

I'm bored, could you please tell me a joke?

Life without geometry is pointless.

What? ...pie eating? :I

I hardly feel left out of such things.

Noe, a drunk driver is very dangerous, but so is a drunk back-seat driver, if he's persuasive :U

Park forward while driving in reverse!

Nah, I don't ever want a drunk person in my car, even if he/she's my friend.

Because if he/she is my friend, I'd sober him/her up before putting him/her in my car.

So that way, they won't bother me.

Unless he/she's drunk and fell asleep, that's okay then.

Rosie totally deserves all the stallions she can handle. Now dance love puppets dance!

:-o

Davvy, I hear imgur is a good host!

Dairy Queen, that's great your teacher watched FiM! Must convert! I also was wondering what the stamp on your avatar's face was...oy! Duuuuh! *falls over*

I never saw Scott Pilgrim, but I'm glad Sulvuss likes the siggy I made for him!

Summer of Pony VI is out by the way. The activity this time is short 'an sweet, you LPWers could come up with some neat quotes for the frames I ripped. Linkie in sig!

Off to work now. Behave like a bunch of party ponies. <3:D:Pinkie: