Last post wins

:-o

Davvy, I hear imgur is a good host!

Dairy Queen, that's great your teacher watched FiM! Must convert! I also was wondering what the stamp on your avatar's face was...oy! Duuuuh! *falls over*

I never saw Scott Pilgrim, but I'm glad Sulvuss likes the siggy I made for him!

Summer of Pony VI is out by the way. The activity this time is short 'an sweet, you LPWers could come up with some neat quotes for the frames I ripped. Linkie in sig!

Off to work now. Behave like a bunch of party ponies. <3:D:Pinkie:

When have I ever behaved? I wonder if I made Rose go rosey with that statement. I bet not.

Yes, as a matter of fact, I am. New, that is.

The other forums I'm in have had similar threads to this. They always seemed to be the most active, so I figured this would be a good place to get introduced to the good members of this site. :)

Your avatar looks so sad.

Why do you look so lonely?

Have you posted your three posts in the introduction area, legionbrony? You need to, or you'll get in trouble on here.

I win.

Oh, oh yes. I apologize, I did not mean to insinuate that I did not do that. I simply meant that I came here before any other area on the site.

I think if I had not posted in the intro section first, I would have been in trouble already. The staff seems to be quite vigilant on here. :)

Oh, and my avatar is not me, or at least not exactly. He is only my OC for roleplay. His name is Silver Shield.