Last post wins

So, I just had a friend tell me, that I'm a homosexual for liking My Little Pony.

He then told me that they are kind of cute when they lay down.

MAKE ALL! THE SENSE!

Because watching a cartoon is a clear indication of your sex preference.

• Like 1

Tsk...what'd you do?!

We're all rebels here Rosie, of which I'm the first and most rambunctious. You may call me the Forerunner. *Halo theme*

So, I just had a friend tell me, that I'm a homosexual for liking My Little Pony.

He then told me that they are kind of cute when they lay down.

MAKE ALL! THE SENSE!

47099%20-%20Littlepip%20ew_gay%20ew_straight%20fallout_equestria%20vector.png.jpeg.png

Fever went down for the second time, thank goodness

now it's raining and I have cats running around in my house

:I Crazy sick cat lady.

TELLS FRIENDS YOU LIKE MY LITTLE PONY.

SUPPOSED FRIENDS SPREAD RUMORS ABOUT YOU BEING GAY AND HAVING BESTIALITY FETISH FOR MARES.

Great friends I have.

:'I

*sigh*

I would have thought a fellow Texan would understand what JERKS (for the inability to curse) other Texans are!

*Facehoof*

Maybe you should change your avatar.

I'm technically a Texan. I think that ava would be awesome on most stallions from the show, it's just... Urgh, I'm not a Big Mac fan. I've had my share of saucy avas though, so I won't condemn it.

1. I still have no idea of anything about the RP, and I'm not surprised.

2. I'm still going to try to post, but I'm not sure about it.

3. Tyler, I'm just starting a new job, and my internet is being shut off for the summer. I've still got my phone, which should be able to at least get me in a few post.

4. Fwakes, you should still be able to poke at me and my love for Country and big butts. :I

Do what I did all the time Micro. Sleep in class and be obvious about it. Appy, pop all the pills and lie under 5 blankets. The heat will obviously accelerate how you absorb the medicine, and you'll sweat it out all at once. SCIENCE!

Do what I did all the time Micro. Sleep in class and be obvious about it. Appy, pop all the pills and lie under 5 blankets. The heat will obviously accelerate how you absorb the medicine, and you'll sweat it out all at once. SCIENCE!

Hahaha!

Excuse my sudden appearing.

Hello, everyone!

Ponysonas assume us, it's ninety-five and up. Synchronize your dials to the seconds that we've lost. When I looked up and saw you, I know that you saw me. We froze but for a moment in empathy.

I brought down the sky for you but all you did was shrug. You gave my emptiness a name, and you ran away. Now all my friends are gone... Maybe we've outgrown all the things that we once loved? Run away... What are we running from? A show of hooves from those in this desolate herd of one. Where have they gone?

We're all okay until the day we're not! The surface shines while the inside rots! We raced the sunset and we almost won. I tried to stop, but my friends moved on... And we ran away!

Woo, Rise Against excerpt slightly ponified. This is what happens when I'm bored at work. Awesome band, great song.