RUMOR: Luna/Halloween Episode

It's from the Official My Little Pony facebook page. It's 100% legit. (Link leads to the spoiler picture)

Drat, I got ninja'd...

Also, my Luna model is now officially off. Blah. Then again, I would only need to change 2-3 aspects of her to get back on model.

Also, have another (spoilery) screencap. 100% less Luna in this one though.

73801%20-%20Dragon%20episode_30%20moon%20nightmare_night%20pirate%20screencap%20season_2%20spike%20spoiler%20spoilers%20twilight_sparkle%20unconfirmed%20wizard.jpg

Oh my!

If I'm not terribly mistaken...

OUR FIRST BIT OF PROOF OF THE EXISTENCE OF SWORDS IN EQUESTRIA! >: D

Also, pirates. FTW.

I hoping that Nightmare Night isn't just another name for Halloween. Halloween is fun but I'm hoping for a little originality from pony holidays, especially since they didn't just call it Halloween. I wonder what their origin for the holiday is. Maybe the origin has something to do with Luna.

• Like 2

How about some costume spoilers?

Twilight

73896%20-%20Halloween%20Star_swirl%20episode_30%20halloween_costume%20official%20season_2%20spoiler%20spoiler_alert%20spoilers%20twilight_sparkle.jpg

Spike

73898%20-%20Dragon%20Halloween%20episode_30%20halloween_costume%20official%20season_2%20spike%20spoiler%20spoiler_alert%20spoilers.jpg

Pinkie

73900%20-%20Halloween%20chicken%20episode_30%20halloween_costume%20official%20pinkie_pie%20season_2%20spoiler%20spoiler_alert%20spoilers.jpg

Thank goodness it's not a Cupcakes costume...dressing as Scootaloo is a better choice. :blah:

Applejack

73899%20-%20Halloween%20Scarecrow%20applejack%20episode_30%20halloween_costume%20official%20season_2%20spoiler%20spoiler_alert%20spoilers.jpg

Interesting choice. Some kinda scarecrow? I like the sunflower.

Rainbow Dash

73897%20-%20Halloween%20episode_30%20halloween_costume%20official%20rainbow_dash%20season_2%20spoiler%20spoiler_alert%20spoilers%20wonderbolts.jpg

By far the most interesting choice (You could say it's...20% cooler :kissy: ). The description on facebook says she's a wonderbolt, but it's clearly a shadowbolt. It's kinda dark for a costume (even though we can tell it's been stitched together), I can see someone twisting this into a grimdark fiction about Dash's "true goals".

• Like 1

On NIGHTMARE NIGHT!?

Costumes? Involving stitching together fabrics.... and no Rarity?

IMPOSSIBRU!!

If I had to come up with a theory for no costume spoilers for them, I would say Rarity probably made ALL of the costumes in Ponyville and thus was too busy to sew her own costume.

As for Fluttershy... well... common, it's Fluttershy xD

Fluttershy + Nightmare Night is like Discord + a courtroom.

She's probably going to be shivering and hiding the entire episode. There is NO WAY the creators could avoid throwing Fluttershy into an ENTIRE FESTIVAL where she's going to be scared to death the whole time.

I predict that the antics will be quite delicious xD

Although I agree, the Shadowbolt Dash is VERY interesting indeed.

that's a screen cap? official stuff? I never would've guessed it :P I've seen it before, but I thought it was fan-art

It's a vector from an original screencap. I'd get that one, but Poonibooru is being awfully slow today. Search "Luna Spoiler" on that site to find it. It's probably on the last page

So any one wants a screencap of the upcoming Luna episode?

It's pretty damn spoilery.

73833%20-%20episode_30%20luna%20nightmare_night%20official%20screencap%20season_2%20spoiler%20spoiler_alert%20spoilers%20twilight_sparkle%20wizard.jpg

Luna is already reaching her mature form apparently. It's no wonder the previous screen cap seemed to be missing some of her mane. It's now the magicks. 8-)

NEVER BEEN MORE EXCITED!!!

Also, new look for Luna? (I mean, besides the hair.) She looks a bit taller and her legs look thinner. She also seems to be darker as well. And hey, her wings look normal. Her shoes are also more of a silvery color, rather than the light blue they were before.

Also, new look for Luna? (I mean, besides the hair.) She looks a bit taller and her legs look thinner. She also seems to be darker as well. And hey, her wings look normal. Her shoes are also more of a silvery color, rather than the light blue they were before.

Her wings are still likely the same as Celestia's wings look pretty normal when folded in on her sides. The Mane though is undoubtedly different and does show a change. Laruen's explanation is probably close to what the writer has. What excites me is the picture leans towards Luna being fully reformed and finding her place as princess once again.

• Like 1

Her wings are still likely the same as Celestia's wings look pretty normal when folded in on her sides. The Mane though is undoubtedly different and does show a change. Laruen's explanation is probably close to what the writer has. What excites me is the picture leans towards Luna being fully reformed and finding her place as princess once again.

What if we get to see Luna raise the moon?

Any pony else anticipating a new song with this episode? Season one normally had songs for episode-long events like WWU and the GGG so I would expect them to do so for Nightmare Night too. Also we have yet get a song this season when already had 3 by this point in season one. I think this is on purpose, the creators are going big with everything this season as seen with "Return to harmony" and "Lesson Zero", so unlike S1 where we didn't get a big musical number until ep. 11 I expect them to blow us a way with the first song of the season. Hopefully it's a catchy macabre tune featuring the mane 6, Spike, and Luna( just want to hear the princesses sing for once).

Did someone say spoilers? How about costume spoilers!

1.jpg

Holy cow Dash is a Shadowbolt!!

2.jpg

:-|

I see Spike is going as his overweight older brother.. Bubba.

3.jpg

4.jpg

Well first there was Scootaloo and now this, oh the fanart and fanfics this will create... :D

5.jpg

:-o

AJ you know you'll always be my #1, but what are you wearing!

• Like 1

:kissy: :kissy: :kissy: :kissy: :kissy: :kissy: :kissy: :kissy: :kissy: :kissy: :kissy: :kissy: :kissy:

I've been so excited for this since this topic was posted. I haven't expressed it much on canterlot, but I have been dancing around a lot and reminding both my brony and non-brony friends of it.

AND IT'S TOMORROW!!!! X3