Muddy's Scribbles

MudBug

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ponyspam.jpg

Twilight's kid and Starlight's parents.

Dawww! His parents look so happy and loving! That just makes it all the more of a heartbreak that they had to leave him with Spearmint so far away for his own safety! :)

So drawing some Appleloosan Sunflower ponies that Ashi's starting some ideas for earlier,

here they are.

[attachment=0]SunflowerPonies.jpg[/attachment]

Sundancer is gonna belong to RCTwilight if he's still wanted after an ammount of time.

And I'm going to be making Velvet because I LOVE her design.

So drawing some Appleloosan Sunflower ponies that Ashi's starting some ideas for earlier,

here they are.

[attachment=0]SunflowerPonies.jpg[/attachment]

Sundancer is gonna belong to RCTwilight if he's still wanted after an ammount of time.

And I'm going to be making Velvet because I LOVE her design.

Yesss! We need more Apploosans! :D Hopefully the place and take off.

'H-He called me an ugly. old. Muuuuuuuuuuule!'

OBJECTION.

bluebellmule.png

Meet Bluebelle the mule, a mule is the child of a female horse (pony) and male donkey. Bluebelle's mother was a high, upstanding lady who made a 'bad' decision and that produced little Bluebelle.

Isn't she a perdy thing?

OBJECTION.

bluebellmule.png

Meet Bluebelle the mule, a mule is the child of a female horse (pony) and male donkey. Bluebelle's mother was a high, upstanding lady who made a 'bad' decision and that produced little Bluebelle.

Isn't she a perdy thing?

She is! Also be curious to hear her mother's story more as well. :D Even if she can't have a cutie mark, she still be adorable (and definitely keep the flowers in her mane!)

OBJECTION.

bluebellmule.png

Isn't she a perdy thing?

Oh, is she ever adorable. I am squeeing so hard right now!

Inspired by drawing Rainbow Dash Jnr for the Canterville RP, I got into a strange habit of drawing the rest of the cast's 'kiddies'.

This is just my take on them, they're not for the actual roleplay, if you'd LIKE to use their designs for the RP then ask. ^^

[attachment=0]FriendshipisMagickids.png[/attachment]

First up is my take on Fluttershy's son, looks like he's been hanging around her aunty Rainbow Dash.

To his right is AJ's daughter with her own blueribbon cowgirl hat.

The two duo-coloured twins are Pinkie Pie's sons who've I affectionately called 'Bubblegum' and 'Banana', looks like a pair of pranksters to me.

Last but not least is Rarity's son, her pride and joy and a primp little prince in his own mind.

May draw my take on Twilight's 'kid' but might not.

Enjoy.

Hey, how come Twilight never got a foal?

blueribbonprincemiss.jpg

Blue Ribbon (AJ's fictional daughter) and Prince (Rarity's fictional son) as adults.

You did a really good job on them If you dont mind MudBug can you do Rainbow Dash's son as an adult. And I leave the ideas of how he looks to you I would like to see how you depict him as an adult.

Archived