Steam Ponies!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

swordsman_telemakhos (Don't laugh! I read the Odyssey freshman year and thought it was awesome)

I'm not really active in any groups.

I have Dawn of War II: Retribution, Magicka/Vietnam, Red Orchestra, and Alien Swarm.

I also have Starcraft II and Company of Heroes/Opposing Fronts/Tales of Valor standalones if anyone feels like getting into some RTS action.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What is your Steam name?

n3tspl1t

What game do you play the most via Steam?

Either Skyrim (118 play hours owo"), CS:S, or TF2

What is your favorite game?

I'm a Skyrim fanboi, but right now I'm getting back into Counterstrike

Do you have a group?

Nu. :'c

Do you play on Mac or Windows?

Windows. :I

I don't have the g's for a mac. :P

I also have Starcraft II and Company of Heroes/Opposing Fronts/Tales of Valor standalones if anyone feels like getting into some RTS action.

cool another starcraft/coh player ;)

What is your steam name - Darkprecurser/Madara Uchiha

what games do you play most - Garry'smod, Dawn of War soulstorm and retribution, Skyrim and Supreme Commander 2

favorite game - currently Gmod, but that changes often. though normally without doubt Dawn of War.

do you have a steam group - none that I'm really into too be honest, need some that devode themselves too what I like as well, most of the ones I'm currently in were ones I joined cause of my friend asking me too.

Mac/Windows? - Windows XP/7 I have a desktop with XP(stil an awesome program IMO map making is easy on it) and another gaming desktop and laptop with 7. (yup loads of computers, but the laptop is for school and the XP one is for Amnesia map making and Starcraft.)

What is your Steam name?

widelec5/nickname Volteer

VIA steam used to play Star Wars: Battlefront II (until it stopped working...) and Multiwinia (long time ago).

From small games: Aquaria. From bigger ones: Dawn of War: Soulstorm. 2nd part simply doesn't go well with me.

Do you have a group?

Nu-uh. Never felt need of any.

Windows.

What is your Steam name? Alison_Rose

What game do you play the most via Steam? Borderlands, Killing Floor, Terraria, Dungeon Defenders

What is your favorite game? Borderlands

Do you have a group? ACOG

Do you play on Mac or Windows? Windows!

What is your Steam name? MarchingHammers

What game do you play the most via Steam? Oh, I play plenty of games, but i'm sort of limited up at College as my Gaming computer is at home. I play a lot of Dawn of War (all expansions) and Killing Floor up here.

What is your favorite game? Probably TF2 or Civilization V (I'm not too good at it, but it is fun :D )

Do you have a group? no, but I am part of a bunch

Do you play on Mac or Windows? Windows

What is your Steam name?

Velvet Remedy

Team Fortress 2, no question.

... for Steam or in general, because that's a pretty big question you're asking a gamer. For Steam, well, I only play Team Fortress 2, so...

Do you have a group?

Nope. Well, kinda. I'm part of a kick-start group for this one clan's 2fort server, but I'm not part of the clan.

Windows.

What is your Steam name? Bearflagrepublic

Ancre was already taken :(

What game do you play the most via Steam? It seems to be Fallout. I tend to play a lot of one game, then stop, then play a lot of another game, repeat.

What is your favorite game? On the ones I have on steam ? I'd say civilisation. Otherwise, it's a toss-up between Colonization and Crono Trigger. I'm edging toward the latter because I don't have to think when I play this game.

Do you have a group? I'm in a bunch of groups, but I don't do anything in them.

Do you play on Mac or Windows? Windows. Mac is not for me.

What is your Steam name?

bkbusters

Garry's Mod :D

Portal 2!

Do you have a group?

I'm currently in 5 groups with the [OFFICIAL] Minecraft group as my primary. I would be in a MLP group but all but one of my friends are actually bronies :/

Mac, and I appear to be the only person who uses a Mac here. :wail:

What is your Steam name?

account: GeneralMtnDew (dont laugh made a while ago XD) display name is: Silly Willy Billy

TF2, Total War: Shogun 2, Victoria 2, Civ 5, and Star Trek Online

Victoria 2 or Shogun

Do you have a group?

In groups but don't really do much XD

Windows

• 3 weeks later...

What is your Steam name?

Metal Mushroom

Changes from time to time... now it would probably be Rome or All Points Bulletin.

Mount and Blade: Warband, All of my Total wars, All Points Bulletin, Red Orchestra, Garry's Mod, Left 4 Dead 2, GTA IV

Do you have a group?

Nope

Windows

What is your Steam name?

solidussnake2123

Counter-Strike

Warhammer 40K

Do you have a group?

Nope.

Windows

• 3 weeks later...

Name: theperisode or Uekyq the

Shifting Game I play the most? Team Fortress 2 by about 500 hours :blush:

Favorite game is a tie between garry's mod and tf2

I'm in plenty of groups, I do OWN a group called the fez clan, has very few members and only existent because I'm to lazy to close it down. I also happen to be the cause of many clans, in which I left all of them.

I play on a mac, which I wish I didn't, because only around 20 out of 43 games are mac available :-(

What is your Steam name?

Just like everywhere else on the internet I go by Kryptchild. Occasionally on Killing Floor I'll go with "Whitemage is Best Pony" while I'm running medic, or "Pinkie Pie is Best Tau" on Dawn of War II.

Team Fortress 2, Killing Floor, Dawn of War II Last Stand, G-mod, Civilization V, and I also have Alien Swarm and Section 8, but no-one plays those. If anyone DOES want to play them, I'm game.

Killing Floor and TF2 are tops.

Do you have a group?

No groups yet. Or at least none that I'm a part of. I've been invited to groups before, but they were blind invites.

Do you "play on Mac" or Windows?

LOL wut

What is your Steam name?

Chapien. You can find me here: http://steamcommunity.com/id/chapien/

The game I've played most of all time is Garry's Mod, with 897 hours played. The game I'm playing lately is Darkest Hour: A Hearts of Iron Game.

Of all time? Half-Life 2, no questions.

Do you have a group?

I am part of too many groups to count.

Windows 7 here!

You can add me on steam but don't look at my screenshots. Just don't, really.

What is your Steam name? - At the moment, it is Nurse Woona. I made that name when I healed people all game instead of hitting things like I'm supposed to.

What game do you play the most via Steam? Probably Team Fortress 2. I honestly can't put a hoof down on this one, since I play most of my games if I have one in common with another. To put it bluntly, I play with friends a lot.

What is your favorite game? I don't have favorites usually. If I had to choose I'd have to say none because I shift so easily from game to game.

Do you have a group? Not really. I make them and people joined them from previous friend's lists, but I don't upkeep it.

Do you play on Mac or Windows? I play on Windows, don't think I ever could play on Mac. Something different.