And my new glorious rane of ter-.... I mean tolarance begins!

About myself.: Hello there everypony! I am a recent brony and thaught I'd get myself involved in the fandom. I'm from England and I love animals, particularly insects, birds and sea critters. My favorate TV show is Doctor Who closleys followed by Zim ad BW/TFA.

How did you hear about Canterlot.com?: First mlp forum I found on google that I felt comfortable joining

How did you became a fan of FiM?: Curiosity caused by bronys on TF2

My one favourite main cast pony?: Pinkamina Diane Pie

Hello Canterlot! My name is Jack (or is it...?) I play a lot of team fortress 2. I was repeatedly gunned down by a rarter unpleasnt young man named Rainb0wD@sh who claimed to have defeated my with the power of friendship, rarther than his rediculously overpowered gun. This happend again and again with different players, all called some form of Rainbow Dash. Naturaly, my curiousity was peaked when one of my friends changed thier facebook pic to a pony, so I decided to investigate. And I am tremendously glad I did. I have fallen in love with the show and it's characters, each one of them brilliantly portrayed and lovable. And that's the long winded and unnecacry story of how I became a brony. As a long-time Trans-Fan, it's nice to try and join a fandom that dosn't revolve around the eternal glory of warfare and killing things. I look forward to a bright future here and loving and tolerating the shizzle out of you all!

• Like 1

Hello!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

You'll also need to make at least 3 comments anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the board.

A good place to go if you're looking to meet a lot of new Bronies is the IRC Chat.

Welcome to Canterlot!

HEEEEEEEY, Welcome to the forums and such - nice to see new folks turning up!

Seeing as how Tales has told ya all about the rules pages and such, I'mma go ahead and state that there's always the Getting Started section for any further enquiry you might have about how to make applications and how to generally get along with everything that takes place here. Also, Skye runs a RP Masterclass now and then for those who migzht need a little assistance with RP Concepts, so whenever you feel like you need a hand, don't be afraid to ask him about it!

Mods, admins and General helpstaff are also on hand to help with any other questions and things that you may wanna ask/find out more about that may or may not already be covered by that aforementioned help area - so there's literally nothing to lose by looking around or asking anypony for help here!

Now that I've covered that, I'm gonna go right ahead and award you a complimentary Glowstick! ^^;

lumo_glow_stick.jpg

Welcome to the boards, I hope you have yasself a blast up in here! <3

About myself.: Hello there everypony! I am a recent brony and thaught I'd get myself involved in the fandom. I'm from England and I love animals, particularly insects, birds and sea critters.

Hello Canterlot! My name is Jack (or is it...?) I play a lot of team fortress 2. I was repeatedly gunned down by a rarter unpleasnt young man named Rainb0wD@sh who claimed to have defeated my with the power of friendship, rarther than his rediculously overpowered gun.

Hi! What class do you main? We've got a ton of TF2ers here too (Thread: http://www.canterlot.com/topic/1590-team-fortress-2/page__st__140, unofficial group: http://www.canterlot.com/topic/2633-canterlot-steam-group/). I don't know what it is about MLP and TF2, but the two communities just have a ton of crossover.

Do you watch many nature programs? I'm transfixed whenever there's a good on on TV. Lions, birds, and monkeys are probably my faves, but really, I'm not picky.

Welcome to Canterlot!

Greetings! I'm glad you found our corner of the MLP:FiM fandom and hope you'll stay for a long time. :) RP is the centerpiece of this forum so you will certainly find plenty of active areas for your creative enjoyment if you decide to RP. ;-) Of course there is plenty to do even if you are not into RP at all. The Getting Started section is the best place to start in answering most questions but if you have any still, please ask away. :)

Haven't played Team Fortress 2 myself (although there is a large thread here on that very game) but I am a large fan of Doctor Who (which also has a thread here), both the new series and of the classic episodes.

Welcome to Canterlot! Be sure to stop by Getting Started for a whole saddlebag full of goodies and useful information, including free avatars and templates! We hope you enjoy your stay and have a great time!

We've got many different things to do here, from the random chitchat and chattertalk, to out and out Roleplay! We do encourage you to explore and settle in, find your own little place here. Perhaps you draw? We have a section for art! We also have a Gallery! Do you write? We'd love to see your fanfics, stories and lore! There's a section for that! And if you're into the Roleplay, well, then you came to the right place! Compose music? We'd love to hear it!

Torchwood grew on me, but I'm still waiting for Netflix to catch up!