A visitor from ye olde England

TheFlutterGuy

About myself.: I am a very kind and caring person who is hard to NOT get along with to be honest, I respect other peoples views and opinions aswell as my own and i expect you to do the same. I come from ye olde England and I have lived here my entire life. My hobbies are just general hobbies like gaming and socializing and of course MLP.

How did you hear about Canterlot.com?: I wanted to find a place to Roleplay MLP:FiM so i searched around and here sounded like the best place to start

How did you became a fan of FiM?: I frequent memebase a lot and around the May/June time a lot of MLP post started appearing, at first i thought nothing of it until my friend who also visits memebase often told me he watched an episode, after scolding him for a week or two I finally submitted and watch the first two episodes and I was instantly hooked

My one favourite main cast pony?: Fluttershy

The info up there was a bit basic so here have some more!

About me

I am a very kind and caring pony who is hard to NOT get along with to be honest, I respect other peoples views and opinions aswell as my own and i expect you to do the same. I come from ye olde England and I have lived here my entire life. My hobbies are just general hobbies like gaming and socializing and of course MLP. I am 16 and i am in my last year of Secondary School (High school). Oh and how could I forget - I'm a guy.

How did I hear about Canterlot.com?

I wanted to find a place to Roleplay MLP:FiM so i searched around and here sounded like the best place to start.

How did I become a fan of FiM?

I frequent memebase a lot and around the May/June time a lot of MLP post started appearing, at first i thought nothing of it until my friend who also visits memebase often told me he watched an episode, after scolding him for a week or two I finally submitted and watch the first two episodes and I was instantly hooked.

Who is my favorite mane cast pony?

My favourite mane cast pony is of course Fluttershy, SHES SO CUTE!

Edited by TheFlutterGuy

*BROHOOF*

Have you ever tried to do a brohoof IRL? It hurts :-(

Nope. I don't know any other Bronies IRL. It can't be much different from a Brofist though, right?

Can I get some of this too? :D

Hi Flutterguy, I'm also new, and also from England! Nice to meet you, and I hope we can RP together sometime :smirk:

Woo! Double BROHOOF!

Hello!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

A good place to go if you're looking to meet a lot of new Bronies is the IRC Chat.

Welcome to Canterlot!

Nope. I don't know any other Bronies IRL. It can't be much different from a Brofist though, right?

Nah, for a brohoof you need to curl up your fingers and thumb but not into a fist, the palm of your hand should be clearly visible, your "partner" needs to do the same and when you brohoof it should make an audible "clopping" sound if you did it right :D

Warning: DONT i repeat DONT do this hard, it may seem fun but if you do it hard enough it will hurt, A LOT. But if you do it just right it will sting for a couple seconds but it is worth it!

Nah, for a brohoof you need to curl up your fingers and thumb but not into a fist, the palm of your hand should be clearly visible, your "partner" needs to do the same and when you brohoof it should make an audible "clopping" sound if you did it right :D

Warning: DONT i repeat DONT do this hard, it may seem fun but if you do it hard enough it will hurt, A LOT. But if you do it just right it will sting for a couple seconds but it is worth it!

Now that does sound cool. I need someone to try it with. Problem is, I don't know any bronies IRL either... maybe I can trick someone into doing it without them knowing what it is... I don't think my flatmate's doing anything right now! =D

HEEEEEEEY, Welcome to the forums and such - nice to see new folks turning up!

Seeing as how Tales has told ya all about the rules pages and such, I'mma go ahead and state that there's always the Getting Started section for any further enquiry you might have about how to make applications and how to generally get along with everything that takes place here. Also, Skye runs a RP Masterclass now and then for those who migzht need a little assistance with RP Concepts, so whenever you feel like you need a hand, don't be afraid to ask him about it!

Mods, admins and General helpstaff are also on hand to help with any other questions and things that you may wanna ask/find out more about that may or may not already be covered by that aforementioned help area - so there's literally nothing to lose by looking around or asking anypony for help here!

Now that I've covered that, I'm gonna go right ahead and award you a complimentary Glowstick! ^^;

lumo_glow_stick.jpg

Welcome to the boards, I hope you have yasself a blast up in here! <3

{ PS: ANOTHER UK BRONY! 8D *UKHoof* }

Greetings! I'm glad you found our corner of the MLP:FiM fandom and hope you'll stay for a long time. :) RP is the centerpiece of this forum so you will certainly find plenty of active areas for your creative enjoyment if you decide to RP. ;-) Of course there is plenty to do even if you are not into RP at all. The Getting Started section is the best place to start in answering most questions but if you have any still, please ask away. :)

I think the British ponies are starting to outnumber the Canadian ponies now. :)

Welcome to Canterlot! Be sure to stop by Getting Started for a whole saddlebag full of goodies and useful information, including free avatars and templates! We hope you enjoy your stay and have a great time!

We've got many different things to do here, from the random chitchat and chattertalk, to out and out Roleplay! We do encourage you to explore and settle in, find your own little place here. Perhaps you draw? We have a section for art! We also have a Gallery! Do you write? We'd love to see your fanfics, stories and lore! There's a section for that! And if you're into the Roleplay, well, then you came to the right place! Compose music? We'd love to hear it!

• 3 weeks later...