What Movie Did you Just Watch?

Tenkan

One of my recent movies was War Horse.

FANTASTIC movie~

And when Joey ran out into no-man's-land... and THAT ONE THING HAPPENED...

All I could think was, "That's... The. WORST. POSSIBLE! THING! DDD:" xD

mm, what WAS the last thing I watched...

I think the last time I watched a movie was on new years... we watched black swan and spirited away. I don't remember which order though...

I saw "Blazing Saddles" (A Mel Brooks loving parody of Westerns) for the first time last night. It was the kind of thing where I mention that I had never seen it, and 30 minutes later we are all gathered in the living room to right the wrong...

And it was worthy of the hype.

Before that was a documentary called "Power Trip" that pits the people and companies of the nation of Georgia against the Western Power company that has come in to fix their power grid. Georgia has never had a stable grid, but power was free under the USSR. thus when a foreign company comes in asking the citizens to pay for the power there is a horseapples storm.

• Like 1

Just saw The Adventures of Tintin. It's probably more for fans of the comics, which I've never read, but the animation was pretty outstanding and the simplistic story was told in an oddly captivating way. I'd watch it again, even while not understanding the inside jokes that only old fans would really catch on to.

Gran Torino- just wow. fifth time watching it, still love it!

This is my favorite Clint Eastwood flick. I am sure that has nothing to do with the fact that I lived for 15 years within 10 miles from the setting. Owning an American car absolutely is related to that fact though.

This is my favorite Clint Eastwood flick. I am sure that has nothing to do with the fact that I lived for 15 years within 10 miles from the setting. Owning an American car absolutely is related to that fact though.

Of course not. :)

I showed it to two friends who had never seen it. Their reactions at the end were awesome.

Mixtures of: wow... and WOW!

I just watched the brilliantly shot: Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy.

God I love great drama, although to be perfectly honest, I felt that the ending was a little too abrupt and I would have loved to see the movie sum up a little more.

Don't mean to sound condescending but I doubt many of you would have watched it as it's in limited released and you really have to dig to find this movie. Probably even less of you would have liked it. I have not met a single person who came out of this movie liking it despite a 80%+ on Rottentomatoes.

Anyways, any bronies interested in a realistic take on what it's like to actually be a spy I would suggest it. But be warned, it's very much like George Clooney's The American but probably even more subtle. Escapism this is certainly not and it's just the cold, harsh, reality just kicking you in the face. That's probably what I loved best about it as I was more bored in Mission Impossible 4 than I was in this movie