What Movie Did you Just Watch?

Tenkan

Clockwork Orange. This is by FAR my absolute favorite movie. It starts off with a terrible punk who rapes, beats and destroys everything around him. He get's locked up for murder, and to get out of it early, he agrees to experiments which takes away his free will, which makes it so every time he has a violent impulse, he gets so sick he can barely stand. They then throw him back into the world, where he becomes a outlet for the people who he wronged's rage.

Simply brilliant.

Ok wow.

I just saw "Aliens" for the first time.

I saw it for the first time in a theater.

With a bunch of enthusasts, and an in-theater pyrotecnics show that coincided with the explosions in the movie, and everyone was given a cap gun and a page of caps to fire with when the characters on the screen were firing.

It was intense.

It was epic.

My favorite part... (spoiler tags for actual spoilers)

Was when it was revealed that Burke had intentionally put Ripley and Newt in danger in order to get the aliens back to earth for study, one of the on screen characters put a gun up to Burke's head and threatened to kill him, and everyone in the theater started firing their cap guns at him!

• 1 month later...

Saw Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengence. Not the best superhero movie I've seen, but not the worst. Lots of motorcycle riding and bad and spectral fighting.

The Last Unicorn is Awesome!

Saw Gone last weekend. It was a good suspense thriller, but just a little too predictible. Maybe it's because I watched too many thriller movies before.

• 1 month later...

Tron/Tron Legacy on youtube.

Both of them put together,and I have to admit,I never thought it would be good.

Yesterday early morning I watched It.(The stephen king movie)

Safe to say,It didn't really scare me,since I had seen the Nostalgia Critic review first,and was playing the stephen king drinking game.

I got SO hammered.

@DustyShores: how can you NOT get hammered playing the Stephen King drinking game? Its kinda hard for a good portion of his movies... (Shawshank is the most obvious exception that comes to mind)

The last movie I watched was The Muppets. If there is such thing as nostalgia overload... That movie has it. I felt like I was a kid again...

• 2 weeks later...

Just watched Dr. Horrible's sing-along-blog. Not technically a movie, but its awesome enough to be counted as one.

Oh dear, look at wrist, I have to go!

• Like 1

Just watched Dr. Horrible's sing-along-blog. Not technically a movie, but its awesome enough to be counted as one.

That has been on my list for a while, but I still haven't gotten it because I'm not sure what it is.

That has been on my list for a while, but I still haven't gotten it because I'm not sure what it is.

I suppose its kind of a mini-series. The whole thing doesn't last much longer then 40 minutes, but it was extremely well-done.