Season 2 Fun Poll

Mojo

Season 2 Yes or No questions  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Will Big Mac have a line longer than "Yeeup!" or "Noope!" the rest of Season 2?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Will we hear a song with Applejack singing in it this season?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Will we see Princess Luna in another episode this season?

• Yes
    • No

I voted no yes no.

I think they're kinda over-doing the yeeup thing, but since they've taken it this far, they can't really stop.

RD had a song (which I guessed since her part in the intro was re-done), so now the only one left is AJ. I wouldn't be surprised if her next episode has a song.

the last one I have no idea, but I guessed no since we already have so many episodes without her. if she does show up again, I doubt it will be overly significant. my guess is the next time we see her, it'll be the season three pilot.

Eeenope. The only line I remember where he didn't say either eyup or enope was in Applebuck Season, though I could be wrong.

Yes. I mean, why not? All the main cast sung last season. Multiple times.

Yes. They took the time to introduce her. If she was never going to be important, why would they bother doing that?

Yes. I'm a firm believer that even characters that are walking gags still can have dialogue.

Yes. As soon as Applejack gets an episode this season, I have an odd feeling she'll sing. After all, Dash already sang...

No. While I do love Luna being in more episodes and would ABSOLUTELY support it, Luna Eclipsed felt like the fans' treat, seeing as everyone wanted a Luna episode. I guarantee we won't see her again for a while..

• 3 weeks later...