Ponyville Minecraft server

Starburst

Double Update- Due to the Magical Forcefield that has been Erected in Canterlot Castle, Creepers have been banished from Equestria.

So you can banish particular monsters now? Or are all monsters gone?

MisterDunn is added to the server.

I couldn't figure out why breeding wasn't working, at least in any enclosed place. Tried it on an unmodified server and breeding works fine, so it must be an error with the bukkit. There is no command to turn breeding on or off, at least among the normal server commands, nor is there a limit that I am aware of. Maybe there is a special bukkit command; I'll have to ask Starburst when I can.

So I'm talking a walkabout through the server for the first time in a while. Anything I should know regarding houses? I've seen a couple built up around Cloudsdale so far that are owned by folks.

Edit: Also, RE fly mod. I don't have one installed, but are those allowed her for pegasi?

Edit the Second: I found my tower again, so the first question's null and void now :P It's the old one out by Appleoosa (the desert town just outside Canterlot). Crenellated top, sorta-hidden farm int he basement.

I couldn't figure out why breeding wasn't working, at least in any enclosed place. Tried it on an unmodified server and breeding works fine, so it must be an error with the bukkit. There is no command to turn breeding on or off, at least among the normal server commands, nor is there a limit that I am aware of. Maybe there is a special bukkit command; I'll have to ask Starburst when I can.

So does that mean it *is* working outdoors? I could potentially build an outdoor farm if needed.