How much money have you invested on My Little Pony?

notdeathsongx3

Erm, well...

From PonyOrders, I got a set of buttons, plus 4 Rainbow Dash buttons separately when that was the only one they sold for a brief period or something. There was a sale on toys, buy one get one 60% off... so I bought 4 ponies for like $15-$16 rather than $20(+ tax). I also bought my sister a pony and gave her a coloring book for her birthday... I think I bought 7 or 8 coloring books at about $1.00 each... I also bought like 3 pony calendars (all the same), and 2 activity packs... $5 more dollars... found the Pinkie Pie bubble blower at Walgreens... Bought some pins at a con, maybe $20 but I don't really remember. Er, ya. Dunno how much dat is!

About $70 on iTunes for every episode to today. For related but not specificially FiM, $80 on art supplies (and $5 for the train fare to get to the store ;P). So about $150 give or take. Probably gonna get a 20% Cooler hoodie, which will tack on about another $20-25. Except for more iTunes downloads as each ep gets released and to restock on art supplies when needed, I probably won't be investing much more. Like others have stated, I invest time into a fandom rather than collecting stuff.

I have all 4 waves of Ponies except for Cheerilee, I also have the "Fun at the fair" playset and a spare Applebloom, a Scootaloo, a Luna, a Star Swirl (the Earth Pony one), and an unreleased Unicorn Filly that were bought loose I also have one custom, The Pinkie Pie ornament, a fan made poster and two blind bag figures

• Like 1

Years ago I was a serious collector and probably spent over a thousand dollars or more on ponies easily, but then I had financial trouble and sold my collection (this was when g3 came out so I bought a lot of the ponies as they came out in stores. at one point I had everything with Rainbow Dash ever made at the time). Right now I'm avoiding buying anything much FiM if only to prevent myself from going overboard. I think I've probably spent less than a hundred on pony stuff so far over the last year and a half.

Um....well....let's see here....I have all of the Playful Ponies...that's what...18? times an average $5/piece....plus the plastics with Celestia/Twilight/Applejack/PinkiePie/Spike...about $10....plus...my Pinkie Plushie from TRU @ $15....plus, the Sweetie Belle/Applebloom at the fair set...$12....plus all the old gen ponies I've been buying to mod....plus the apoxie clay I bought to mod them.....plus the two extra Twilight Sparkles I bought to mod....plus the blanket....plus the custom nook skin....plus all the time where I could have been taking commissions and instead drew ponies.....let's just say....

A LOT.

Hi,

As I'm in Australia, we can't buy MLP episodes from iTunes yet, and I don't have cable TV at my place. So I reckon the only real way to show Hasbro my appreciation for the TV show is to buy Pony Toys (well actually any Hasbro or Hasbro licensed products).

Problem is the toys are pretty much useless for me. Other than the fact that my house is already full of stuff, I doubt I'd get as much enjoyment out of the current toy merchandise. So my solution was to buy Pony toys for other kids (hmm .. or wait till I have some of my own).

I've bought the following today and put them underneath the Gift Tree (located in shopping centres at least here in Australia). These will go to charity and given to needy families:

1x Rarity figurine.

2x Rarity & Starswil Royal Carriage.

1x Pinkie Pie & Sweetie Belle's Sweets Boutique.

1x Sideswipe Kre-O Transformers set.

In total that's $82.40 that will go to five kids to hopefully have a happier holiday.

• Like 1

Before I forget, have you Ponies heard of Operation Winter Wrap Up?

Operation Winter Wrap Up

http://operationwint...apup.weebly.com

Our Mission:

1317939094.jpg

Our mission is to get as many Bronies as possible to donate one or more My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic toys to a local holiday toy drive. This way we can spread the pony love to little Fillies who might otherwise go without.

Before I forget, have you Ponies heard of Operation Winter Wrap Up?

Operation Winter Wrap Up

http://operationwint...apup.weebly.com

Our Mission:

1317939094.jpg

Our mission is to get as many Bronies as possible to donate one or more My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic toys to a local holiday toy drive. This way we can spread the pony love to little Fillies who might otherwise go without.

I never really thought about that.

I will try my hardest to come through.

• 3 weeks later...