shipping ahoy! (i'm on holiday so this is on hold.)

Brauner02

i'm sure by now you guys are tired of seeing me draw will all the time. so i was thinking and came up with some ideas. well for starters i'm drawing my new oc Urban flight as well as a caramel x big mac drawing (just kissing....pervs) and it made me think that maybe i could draw out some ideas from you guys? So here it is.

Just like Someone else here on the board i'm gonna try and get these done before valentines day. I'll draw one Stallion/mare pair ,Stallion/ stallion pair, and Mare/Mare pair. as well as one Oc pony pair of the same three persuasions. *NOTE* Also if you have a suggestion for how the drawings should look. (pose wise, like have x looking into y's eyes)

FAIR WARNING: My art muse comes and goes so i might not get done when i want if at all. it's normally why i don't take requests, because i don't want to let any pony down. this is a fair warning is all and i apologize if the worst does happen.

Show Cannon ponies, pairs:

the Cannon cast can be mane 6 side characters or background ponies. (for example my caramel big mac drawing, i'm not saying they have to be show cannon pairs like Mr and Mrs cake.)

Also the pairs are to be romantic pairs <--- So they fit with valentines day. if they get posted before or after it.

M/F: Fancy pants x fluer (suggested pose being fancy pants drawing fluer like one of his french girls.)

M/M: Big mac x Braeburn sharing hot coco together. (i'll try to do a background, i'm just not super great at it.)

F/F: Rarity x Rainbow dash (no scene suggested, Butterfly rarity dancing with rainbow in the sky is my personal suggestion.)

OC Pairs:

When i say oc's i mean you guys right here on the board. like i said i'm sure you're sick to death of me drawing will so why not draw pairings for you guys!

M/F: colturnius x snowyday (awkward kiss with impending beat down)

M/M: http://fav.me/d4iy1j2

F/F: Quick lime x Berry punch (snuggling)

I DRAW'D ARTZ HUR http://brauner02.deviantart.com/

*ditzy x cake (tentative)

*Beats x vinyl (tentative. suggested pose is the pair kissing as they place records in a dj booth)

*Discord x celestia (tentative)

http://www.canterlot...s-viator-final/

Would you mind having a take on him? I know i haven't posted the defintive I've made of what he looks like (its sitting on my desk but the scanner isn't working) but I would love to see someone else's take on it. In case you miss it, he wears a straw hat

OnePieceMonkeyDLuffyHat.jpg

Would you be able to draw these two fighting each other?

10mpgsz.jpgmuwjn9.jpg

*Sorry if the images aren't good, they're the only ones I got.

Well the pairings are suppose to be romantic pairings, their suppose to be based around valentines day. that's the kind of mood i'm in.

F/F: Rarity x Rainbow dash (no scene suggested, Butterfly rarity dancing with rainbow in the sky is my personal suggestion.)

Ah, I forgot to suggest a scene...

However, this sounds really cute anyway. Probably better than anything I could think up. ;)

Dangit, I thinking of asking about an OC/Background pairing. My character Cake Wrecks is paired with Derpy Hooves/Ditzy Doo. But it doesn't look like there's a category for that anyway. :sleep:

i thought about that after quicklime asked about her and berry and i decided to just toss it under Oc ponies. i'm gonna give it till my vacation coming the 23rd and i might re arrange slots if it comes to it.

Also i will keep checking this thread every other day or so to keep on top of things.

Fluttershy/Pinkie Pie is best ship. And least appreciated, in my opinion. Would love to see some shipping pics.

As for a STRAIGHT pairing....how about Fancy Pants/Fleur de Lis? Or maybe....um....Big Mac/Twilight? Or female Caramel/Big Mac? or....hmm.....um....Discord/Celestia? ...would it be weird to request like....Sweetie Belle/Apple Bloom? It's not straight...but...so...cute....God, now everyone thinks I'm a pedobear. pedobear.gif

As for OC, I'd love to see a pic of my OC Cerena and Princess Luna (currently kind of sort of becoming friends in a private RP atm! :3) Not romantic, just a friendly....cozy...friendship pic....<3

It's weird requesting art. But I've been in such an artist block lately, maybe bugging another artist will get me out of it. :halo::P:unsure:

OC's with Canon characters? A dream come true~!

If you're willing, I would love to see my OC (Thunder Flash) paired with Rainbow Dash. Preferbly both flying, maybe racing, but I'mma just leave that sort of thing up to your imagination.

This makes me want to start drawign again. I don't currently know how to draw a pony's structure, but it seems fun to learn!

• 3 weeks later...

First of all what is shipping? I am old. A ship is something you get on to cross a body of water. Preferably on a cruise. I think love and tolerance is always paramount in this lifetime. To quote Madarao from Kekkaishi "What's wrong with a heart in love? "

I think an obvious pairing is Fluttershy and Dash - their personalities fit perfectly imo. What's interesting is that in life it would probably be Fluttershy who would initiate anything romantic between them. And I don't know who the voice actor for Fluttershy is but my god she has a smexy voice!!!!

Rarity - you know who I could see her falling for? Big Mac. After 'Best Night Ever' I think she's learned her lesson on preppy pretty boys.

First of all what is shipping? I am old. A ship is something you get on to cross a body of water. Preferably on a cruise. I think love and tolerance is always paramount in this lifetime. To quote Madarao from Kekkaishi "What's wrong with a heart in love? "

Wikipedia: Shipping (fandom)

Well the pairings are suppose to be romantic pairings, their suppose to be based around valentines day. that's the kind of mood i'm in.

Hey, I consider Hatred as a type of romance.

.... then again, I go by the homestuck troll romances, you're obviously not. :P